"You didn't disagree." He retorted.

"To think that happened over five decades ago."

"Time passes us, that's life, Cora."

"I know." I held his hand on mine as we both stare out to the sea. Kąs has been our home for so long and it's beauty never failed us. Here we finally got to live our life. No rules. no fake smiles in front of cameras. Just Omer and I. Two ordinary people who happen to love eachother.

"Here." He handed me a coin. I smiled at it. "Throw it in the sea and see if your wishes come true." I took the coin from him. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kiss me gently on my head. "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and let my memories take me back...

I let out a breath of frustration. "What do you want me to do, Omer? Tweet out leave my husband's mistress alone?"

"We will portray this marriage as real. Tommorow night I have a business event to go to. We can debut this there. Be ready at 8pm." He fixes his suit and passes me. Not even waiting for my response.

...

"You changed your hair." The question caught me off guard. Are we seriously going to talk about my hair?

"I went back to my natural hair."

"It looks good."

"Thanks."

...

"Your my wife."

"I'm your fake wife. And when this is all over, we won't even see eachother ever again."

...

His hard eyes meet mine. "Meet your new secruity team."

I blink rapidly, stunned. "My what?" He doesn't bother to repeat himself as he turns his back to me to continue his orders. "You're going to have me followed?" I interupted before he started.

"Yes."

...

Pulling away to breathe he rested his forehead on mine. "I'm taking you home." I could see the burning passion in his eyes. I nodded not really able to say anything. He gently took a strand of hair off of my face. "You're mine."

...

"Seems like we are now on the same page regarding trust. Expect to see me alot more often, Wife."

...

"What are you talking about?"

"You wanted this marriage right? Well, you're going to get a real marriage now."

"What does that even mean?"

"John is currently with some movers. Your things are being moved to my home."

"What? Are you insane? Call them off."

"You're moving in with me, kadın eş."

...

"I'm your husband!"

"Temporary husband." I corrected.

"There isn't a temporary marriage."

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I ask him.

"I don't believe in divorce, Verdell. So this marriage will last as long as one of us dies."

...

He cupped my face in his hands. "You're my wife. You're my family. Your place is to be beside me.

...

Domaine Leroy or Domaine de la Romanée-Conti?"

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him playfully. "Always Domaine Grand Cru."

...

"Can you translate the song for me?" I ask

"If only we weren't be late for each other as much as a few loves. If only we didn't get tired for the ones who went wrong..." I leaned my head on his chest inhaling his scent. I felt a light kiss on top of my head.

...

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me briefly before pulling away. "You're much different than I expected."

"How?" I breathed.

"Perfect."

...

"Live a little, Cora."

My mouth dropped. "Are you serious? Live a little? Coming from the person who has a stick up his ass most of the time?"

He swam toward me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pushed a couple of hairs off my face before he spoke. "You talk too much." I was going to go on a rampage, but the look he gave me kept me silent. "What is it about you?" He looked like he was contemplating the answers to his own question in his head.

...

I swam to the surface with a deadly glare. "What the hell?" I yelled at him.

"So it's my fault you fell in?" He laughed at me. He had the audacity to laugh at me.

"You scared me. So, yes it's your fault! Now I'm wet again."

...

His eyes narrowed with much fury. "You called your lawyer?"

"Yes."

He pointed his finger at me with threatening eyes. "I'm going to say this once. I will not sign any damn divorce papers. You can have your meeting, but everything you do today will be pointless. I'm not going anywhere, wife." He spit out that word.

...

"I'm sorry." I whispered hoarsely, barley recognizing my own voice.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. We'll get through this. I promise. I love you, Cora...

...

I threw the coin with a smile. I saw it disappear to the bottom. Omer turned me around. "What did you wish for?"

"Nothing."

He frowned. "Why?"

"Because everything I will ever need is standing right here."