"Hello Harry," Fred cheered once they had appeared in Ron's temporary and clamped his hand down on Harry's shoulder.

The boy had jumped out of his skin at the collective 'pop!' that echoed throughout the room and whipped his head around to see the twins and Blair standing behind him. He had just been letting out his frustration on Hermione and Ron about how he hadn't gotten any letters or communication from his so called friends. His irritation had been building up for seven weeks now and he finally had someone to endure it. But he hadn't realised how loud his voice had been  and felt slightly embarrassed to know that his aggression had travelled through the walls and into other rooms of the house.

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones," George added as the three of them took a seat on the bed behind them. "Don't bottle it all up, mate. Let it out."

"Hey guys..." Harry greeted awkwardly with a small wave. The three didn't acknowledge his change in tone and waved back merrily, not realising the previous atmosphere that had coated the room before they had arrived.

"There's got to be another Order meeting going on downstairs," Blair pondered aloud to the group and Fred beamed, pulling out his Extendable Ear with a glint in his eye.

"Shall we, then?"

"Don't bother," Ginny's voice stopped Fred in his devious plan as she entered the room, rolling a dungbomb in her palms with a glum look. "Mum's put an Imperturbable charm over the door. I've been flicking dungbombs at it to see if she finally had done so. There's no use."

Fred sighed and shoved the ear back into his pocket with a scowl. After the third time of being caught by Molly, the woman had finally made the valuable (yet irritating decision) to stop any way of them listening in. But it wasn't all a loss, as the meetings recently hadn't been too interesting or informative. But there was always the possibility that new information could be exchanged about You Know Who, making the Imperturbable charm the stick in the mud of the situation.

"Order meeting?" Harry repeated, lingering his gaze on Ginny before turning to the rest of the people in the room. "What's that?"

While Hermione embarked on the journey of explaining everything she knew about the Order of the Phoenix, George turned to Blair to have their own quiet conversation. They were shoulder to shoulder as they sat on Ron's unmade bed and George placed his hand on Blair's knee, leaning in to speak softly into her ear.

"Have you thought at all about what you're going to do once school finishes?" he questioned.

"I still want to do something with Potions. But where, I'm still not sure," she admitted truthfully.

Blair's talent in potion making was still something she wanted to start a career in. She hadn't been able to research any practical jobs for when she finishes at the end of the year, but had been able to pass the classes she needed in order to complete her N.E.W.T's for a Potioneering career. Her knowledge of jobs that she knew required Potioneering tactics were limited to St. Mungos, as they always needed someone to make the medicines for patients with injuries only magical ingredients could heal. But she didn't feel like she could handle a job at a hospital. She wasn't as caring and gentle as the nurses she had heard of working at St. Mungos.

"Well Freddie and I have been talking-" George started again and started to pull at the loose strings that hung from the holes in her jeans. "-and he's agreed to start looking for potential employees for the shop."

"You're already thinking about a shop?" Blair said in surprise.

"We've bought a place in Diagon Alley. Didn't I tell you that in my letters?"

"No, you didn't."

"Oh."

Blair rolled her eyes with a playful smile before saying, "I forgot about wanting to thank you for using the Muggle post instead of the OwlPost. I really wasn't looking forward to mending any fractured or broken wings. It was really... thoughtful of you to do that."

"It's nothing," he shrugged but showed a bashful smile and had a warm flush to his cheeks. Blair leaned up and pressed her lips against his rosy cheek, smiling up at him with gratitude and affection.

"So how did you manage to secure a place so quickly?" Blair asked. George let the corner of his lips hitch up and opened his mouth to reply, only to be stopped by the girl speaking again. "Just tell me, George. None of that 'something else I know that you don't' crap."

"Well aren't you just the sassiest," he poked his finger against her temple. "If you must know, Freddie and I may have gotten a helping hand from Harry."

"How much of a helping hand?"

"About a thousand galleons worth."

The air in Blair's throat hitched and made a dry cough slip through her lips. George sniggered and patted her back helpfully, letting her overcome her moment of shock. He had a premonition of how she would react to the news of him and Fred being given a small fortune for their lifelong dream joke shop.

"A-A thousand galleons?!" she squeaked. "How on earth did he get that to just give away?!"

"It was his prize money for winning the Triwizard tournament. We were reluctant at first but he insisted, saying that he didn't need any of it. And besides, we're planning to give him a percentage of the profits we make."

"You really think he's going to accept that?"

"Not really, no."

Blair looked to where Harry was standing and began to think about what she knew about the Boy Who Lived. She had spoken to him briefly during her time in knowing him and she knew he was quiet, but he was also quite sarcastic and almost always up for a laugh. It wasn't hard to see some of Sirius's traits in Harry and most assumed that Harry had gotten some of his search for mischief from his father, James Potter. But one thing that Blair admired about Harry was how humble and understanding he was. And hearing that he had given a thousand galleons worth to Fred and George to start up their dream made Blair see him in an even greater and commending light.

"So?" she was pulled from her thoughts on Harry and looked to George who was waiting for an answer. "How would you feel about being the first employee of Weasley Wizard Wheezes?"

"I mean... as long as I get special treatment for dating one of the owners," Blair teased and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Five percent discount?" he suggested.

"Make it twenty-five."

"Fifteen."

Blair leaned forward and pressed her lips against George's, ensuring to let her tongue run along his bottom lip. The words that had been brewing in his throat died away and his eyes slid shut in the bliss of having her soft lips connected to his. He barely remembered what they were talking about when she pulled away and stared back at him with big, alluring eyes.

"Thirty percent?" she asked again in a sweet voice and George felt his insides melt into moosh.

"Thirty percent sounds good to me," he replied in a dreamy voice, already convinced and sold with Blair's bargain. She giggled and pecked his lips once more before whispering,

"I'd love to work for you, Georgie. And not just because one of the owners is handsome."

"Um both of the owners, thank you very much," Fred interrupted in a whisper.