Shadow Gelh

"Damn it! What should we do, Eric?"
Two suspicious figure in a black hoodie is talking about something in a distance. To my surprise, they are not humans. That's because they are not wearing a mask for now and that allows me to witness the fact that they have red crimson eyes, no pupil whatsoever, just pure red like blood. Other than that, they look almost like an ordinary human as they have their own individual features. One of them has messy hair as if he just got out of bed and the other is a neat brown hair with a beard. I assume one of them, which is Eric, is younger from the voice and the skin.

"I don't know! We were told not to capture exorcist but who would have thought that the exorcist cram school's entrance is the spot of the hunting grounds. Damn that guy who gave us this information!" Says Eric. They seem to be panicking.

Another thing abnormal is that they have two sharp and long canine teeth, making them look like a vampire.

"Whatever." Says the older looking one. "We should just bring them back with us and accept the punishment."
"What-"
"It is normal to accept punishment when you commit a mistake!"

Seems like the older looking one has some experience and is trying to teach a lesson to Eric.

"Let's go."
They carry the two bags which I assume contains Izumo and Noriko and prepare to leave until I step in.

*rustling*

They are very alert and immediately turn to the direction of the sound.
It is the rustling of the bushes behind them.
"W-What was that? Is that my imagination?" Says Eric.
"Wait, behind-"

...impressive, looks like the older one notices.
The moment the older one can react, I grab his head from behind and plunge it deep into the ground. Like a tomato being crashed, blood splattered in every direction.
The rustling of the bushes is just mere luck. I use that chance to sneak up on them from behind and attack.

This demonic strength...is given to me when I activate the power. What exactly is this weird power of mine? Doesn't matter, that's not the issue now.

"Uncle! You-"

They weren't even a threat. Like a human fighting a single ant, the results is already clear.
Executing a roundhouse kick to the stomach from the left side, he flew and crashes into 2 trees before the third tree finally stops the impact.

Those moves...are definitely something I cannot achieve. What is happening to my body? Not to mention the fact that my reaction speed is so fast. Even I am starting to question myself: whether I'm "Hotarou" or not.

I am too...overpowered. At this rate, I don't know what will happen. Will I ever get back my emotions now that this has happened? What am I suppose to do?
Damn it, I'm just a young adult. Why must I...

I was too deep into my thoughts that I forgot about checking on Eric.
He disappears into the shadow and escapes before I can do anything. After suffering from such a direct kick, he is still able to move! I'm impressed.

I look at the corpse of the older one. Something is definitely wrong with me...i can't show nor feel any remorse at all, I'm not even afraid at the sight of blood!

Seriously...what the hell is wrong with me.

I want to cry but I can't my body won't let me.

"Curse." I spouted without realising.

Curse? This power...right...i see...hehe...

This fucking power of mine dispells all form of discomfort and that includes psychologically. And of course, the first things to ignite any psychological stress and discomfort is feelings and interest. This is nothing but a fucking curse. It's turning me into a bloody monster who wouldn't hesitate to kill someone.

FUCK!!!!!

my mind felt an instant intense headache at that point and my body loses its strength.
"What..."

The barrier, it's trying to do something to me. I'm stressed with the fact that it's a curse and it's trying to remove that stress in any method possible. What is this thing trying to do?

At that moment, I blank out and fainted from intense nausea.

When I wake up, I found myself in my own dormitory room.
Yukio is looking out the window when he notices that I'm awake.
"Oh! You are awake! That's great!" Says Yukio. "You have been out for 2 days straight. Hotarou, what happened?"

I didn't bother to look at him.
My memory has not been erased so what did this power of mine do? Either way, I still hate it and yearn to get rid of it but...i don't have the motivation to do so for now. I see...without motivation and interest, my mind is not bothered by this subject. Thus, no stress and discomfort can take place.

Damn it! This power of mine...is very smart. It will not be easy to get rid of.

In response to Yukio, I describe everything that happened so far without looking at him.
" I see...so you really did kill that shadow and since one of them escaped, you will not be let off so easily by the Shadow Gelh. They will definitely see you as a threat." Says Yukio. "But since you are this strong, there is nothing to worry about, the only this to worry about is the safety of the other students. If they are to be caught up in this..."

"So they are called Shadow Gelh?" I ask.
"Yes."
"I see."

For a moment, Yukio glared at me, as if he discovered something about me that he hates. But after that, he says "You should rest for 2 more days to be absolutely sure that you have no problem, I will leave first as I have some business to attend to."

And he left.