Serial Killer

Yesterday
---------------
During the physical education lessons yesterday, a  fight broke out again between Suguro and Rin. Thankfully, it ended with no casualties.

"Yes, he hasn't drawn the Kurikara." Said Yukio, into the phone.

"Oh, I see. So that sword is called Kurikara also known as 'Kouma sword'." Said Rika.

"You-"
"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone."

Yukio became fully on guard and asked, "I couldn't sense your presence at all, who in the world are you?"

Rika smiled. "Your ally and enemy."

Yukio was surprised by that response and snapped out of it when someone on the other side of the phone asked him "Yukio? Are you there?"
"Yes...yes don't worry..."

Chapter 8: Serial Killer
------

After my talk with Rika yesterday, I met Yukio and he brought me to the dormitory where only Rin and he lives.
"I have to keep on eye on you as well." He said. "You are being too reckless."

"Not fair! How did Hotarou get to have his own bedroom?!" Said Rin?

"You want to share this small cramped bedroom with him?"

"No..."

"Besides, your case is more serious than Hotarou's"

"T-True."

Rin gave up and sat down.
Both of them looked at me and the looking turned into staring.

"What's wrong? You look troubled."

"Huh? Uh no no I'm fine hehe..."
I'm not fine!! I'm not fine...

"Well if that's the case...just be sure to tell me if you really are troubled. It's no use keeping it to yourself."

I nodded.

However, no matter how much I tried. It still won't go out of my head. What does Rika mean by an entity? How is the disc related to all this? Arggghh!!! Should I ask Rika? But she...Rika doesn't trust me huh...well, that is expected. Looks like I will need to find out more about it myself.

-----
The next day
-----

I woke up earlier than usual. What's impressive is that i managed to wake up on my own without an alarm clock.

"So this is the power of anxiety. I underestimated it."

I sighed.

I wish I could have at least watch blue exorcist before coming into this world, it will make things twice as easier to predict what will happen next.
Still, why do I feel the need to quickly understand how to use this power of mine.

I looked up at the sky before mumbling: "Something is going to happen...but what..."

"Hotarou!"
Rin voice called out to me.

"Oh, Rin. You are up early."

Rin looked confused. "Early? it's 8 in the morning, we are late!"

Huh?...HUH???!?

"W-wait! What time does school start?" I panicked.

"8"

...what the...
I...woke up earlier then usual...yes I did...but...
"Are you kidding me? We have to go now!"