Chapter Three - Sad Angel and a Demon With Holy Water

~Zira's POV~
I sat in the back room of my shop, lost in thought. This was my fault... I hurt Crowley. Well he hurt me.... I grabbed my arm lightly, the same place he grabbed. He didn't mean to scare me. But what was I supposed to do? How was I supposed to be a good angel in that situation? I lied to my best friend, and now things are done, just over. But if I had been honest. No. That wouldn't even be honest. Suck sinful things should not be in the mind of an angel. He is a demon. He is the enemy. If heaven ever found out about how much I've been around him. How much he really means to me. If Gabriel were to find out. They would not only kill but but they'd kill Crowley. I can't have that.

I let out a heavy sigh and felt my eyes burn a bit. I ruined a friendship of 6000 years just to keep him as safe as possible. He probably wasn't even in his right mind. But then again, am I? What angel falls in love with a demon? He must know. Right? I am soft and just... Stupid. I am an idiot. A stupid angel. He can see through it can't he? What if it was all just some game to him. I guess either way it goes... Nothing changes.

If I was caught with a demon, why they'd... They'd burn me. Or I'd fall. Or something horrible. What would they do to Crowley in hell? Demons are monsters. They'd torture him, wouldn't they? They'd hurt him, tear him limb from limb. Cover him in... Oh god....

Holy water.

(Sorry of the short chapter again. I needed to get the next part out. The next chapter will be a lot longer and might take me a bit more time. Things are slow right now but it gets deeper soon. This is mostly just Aziraphale thinking to himself, talking to himself. Processing things. -L)