"Can I please just talk to Jungkook."

"I'm gonna need a couple things from you first."

I nodded and the man snapped his fingers. The man guarding the door stepped forward.

"Untie him."

He stepped forward, untying my feet, then my arms. He helped me stand but still held one of my arms.

"Now think this through Taehyung. If you hurt me or him you'll never find Jungkook, unless we kill him in front of you."

I nodded, he was right. I'd have to go along with their plan or Jungkook could get hurt. They led me out of the cellar like room to a small office. The larger man sat behind the desk and I sat across from him. The other man guarded the door.

"Well Taehyung, would you be able to help us ruin your fathers campaign?"

I thought for a moment. Both parties were horrible people, but if I didn't work with these people they could hurt me, or worse Jungkook.

"Sure. What do you want me to do?"

"You already started us off by making that video about your father being a horrible person, so we will just get in contact with a few other sources to help spread the message."

I nodded,

"What kind of things do you want me to say?"

"anything to make your father look like more of an asshole."

"Okay. That gives me a lot of room."

I no longer had to stay in the cellar. Now I stayed tied up on the floor of this office. It was nicer, no blood stains, a window, and the floor was carpeted. I stayed in that room for a couple hours, when a new man walked in.

"Put this on."

He handed me a pile of clothes, pretty basic. A pair of jeans and a black hoodie.

"I need my arms to change y'know"

The guard sighed and united me.

"Now turn. I don't feel like changing in front of you."

He refused, so I turned. Took off the dirty shirt, throwing it to the side, but before I could slip on the hoodie I felt cold hands grip my waist.

Strike one

"Let go. Now."

He leaned forward, whispering in my ear.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because. If you don't let go in five seconds I'll break your fucking nose."

He kissed my neck    

Strike two

"Five."

He reached his hands to my waistband.

"Four."

He undid my fly.

"Three."

He pulled off my pants.

"Two."

He fidgited with the waistband of my boxers.

"One."

He licked my neck.

Strike three.

I jabbed my elbow into his gut, and he doubled over. I turned around and kneed him in the nose.

Crack.

He fell over, gripping his bleeding nose.

"Fuck!"

"I told you not to touch me."

I changed my clothes and sat behind the desk, soon enough men came running in. They picked up the guard I hurt and called in their boss. The large man walked in, chuckling.

"He touched me. I warned him not to."

"I heard the whole thing. Kid needs to learn a lesson."

"H-How..?"

"All of my men's suits have a little camera and voice recorder right here,"

He pointed to his collar,

"barely anyone knows about it, and I'm the only one with access to the contents."

I nodded,

"Alright, well my friend from the newspaper is here. Don't try to ask for help. One click on my phone and Jungkook is dead."

I took in a deep breath, nodding. I was led to another room, more like a living room. A woman sat with a notepad and a recorder. She immediately bombarded me with questions.

"Why are you with the opposing campaign?"

"Why did you wait until now?"

"what else did your father do?"

"are you being pressured to do this?"

"Do you just dislike your father?"

"those are harsh accusations."

"why didn't you go to the police?"

And I couldn't handle it. I eventually got angry, she didn't believe me and she claimed I was lying.

"My father is a piece of shit okay? He beat me since I was a kid! I met my best friend at straight camp! My father tried to kill me after I posted that video! Do you want to see the fucking bruises and scars I have from the piece of shit!?"

I raised my sleeve, cigarette burns and bottle cuts on my arm.

"That asshole told me to fucking rot. He isn't a father and he sure as fucking hell shouldn't be mayor."

The woman sat in shock, before closing her notepad.

"I see this is a tough subject."

I scoffed,

"No shit. I've been abused my whole life."

"This should be enough."

The woman turned off her recorder and walked over to the large man.

"I thought you said I would have good content for my article."

"That is good content Taeha. He was abused, by a man running for mayor."

The woman I learned to be named Taeha sighed.

"You're lucky."

She left the house and the large man walked up to me.

"Good Taehyung. My son wants you tomorrow."

YIKES MAN sorry for making it intense 🤪🤪 Y'all I'm leaving the country in like less than a week- I'm shook. Also sorry for saying I was gonna post yesterday I forgot skskks.

Anyways, much love
~Zoey💜

×𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲'𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾×

×𝓲'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾×