Bad vagina. I'll put a bloody muzzle on you if I have to if you can't learn to control yourself.

I thought we were smarter than this.

Which brings me back to the point that I stand by the fact, I just have a horrible fuck boy virus and it's slowly eating away at my functioning braincells. Why couldn't it just be something simple like Chlamydia, at least I just take some pills for that and it's gone.

Harry, for whatever reason, decided he wanted to push me on my swing; and normally I would argue but unfortunately it felt nice every time I would feel his large palms splay against the top of my shoulders to push me forward.

Christ I'm pathetic.

I'm so unaccustomed to affection or being touched in general, that all of these small benign gestures seem so monumental to me; so important and noticeable.

"We're gonna have to leave in about 20 minutes" Harry says from behind me; as he pushes me forward again and I'm swaying through the air with my head hung back, my eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling.

It feels like flying.

"Thank god, I was wondering when I was gonna be able to get rid of you - didn't know how much more I could take" I grinned, keeping my eyes closed as I continue to swing.

It's peaceful.

Harry doesn't say anything, and silence is never a good thing. He's like a toddler, if he's too quiet he's up to something.

I swing forward with my legs straight out in front of me for momentum; and I open my eyes to see harry standing in front of me and I shreik "oh fuck" in shock when he grabs hold of both my ankles while I'm in mid air; stopping me abrubtly.

He's lucky he has good reflexes because I nearly booted him straight in the face.

He starts to walk forward to lower me down and I stare at him with my eyes wide, while he pushes my legs apart; hooking my thighs around his hips while he continues to walk forward until the swing is hanging horizontal again.

What the hell is he doing?

His hands come up to wrap his fingers around either chain just above where my fists are gripped around them; and he tilts his head, darting his eyes around my face.

"You know..." he begins, with a thoughtful purse of his lips "This whole waiting for you to kiss me first thing is a specail kind of torture"

"Hey it was your idea" I point out, my voice hitching up an octave when he ducks his face down to my level so our noses were nearly touching.

"Mmm'I know" he agrees, wetting his lips and focusing his stare on my mouth "But it's been killing me all night..." his voice softens, becoming quiet and his jade eyes flick back up to meet my own "Think you could take a bit of pity on me - put a guy out of his misery?"

I chew on my lip, but then suck in a breath when he moves his lips to press a barely there kiss against the corner of my mouth "Please? I'm suffering somethin terrible over here"

I smile, gripping the chains of the swing tighter "I dunno, letting you suffer sounds pretty tempting"

Harry's own lips pull into a smirk, like he's happy I'm actually being playful with him.

"Now you're just being cruel" he muses; tilting his head down to press another faint kiss to my jaw "What do you need me to do? Hm?"

My stomach constricts at the same time my legs tighten around him when his soft lips drag across my jaw until he presses a kiss under my ear "Need me to beg? I'm not above it"