Epilouge

10 years later .

( Tayah is now 29 & Michael is 30.)

---

Michael S.

"Do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked Tayah.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled. "I do."

"Michael, do you take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked.

I smiled looking over at her. "I do."

"You may now kiss your bride." he smiled.

I grabbed her face and pulled her body close to mine by her waist before pulling her into a kiss.

Everybody in the building went "aweee" and clapped as we finished up.

"I now present to you Mr. & Mrs. Michael Stevenson." The pastor said as we walked down the aisle.

"Damn baby, you cried so much." I laughed.

"I know." She laughed wiping more tears. "But you cried too."

"Cause you look so beautiful." I said pecking her lips.

"And you look so sexy in this all white." She said.

"We did it baby. We finally did it." I smiled holding her hand.

"We sure did." She smiled.

"C'mon . Let's go get the kids." I said grabbing her hand.

When we walked in everybody started clapping again. It was kinda nice to be in the center of attention.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Maliyah, our 5 year old daughter said running towards us.

"Hey Princess." Michael said picking her up.

"If I'm the princess, is mommy the Queen.?" She asked causing Tay to smile.

"Yep. She the Queen." I said.

"Mommy, you look soooooo sooooo pretty." She said .

"Thanks baby." Tay smiled while laughing.

"Maliyah, go tell King that I left my phone in his car and I need him to get it for me." Tay said.

She nodded as Michael put her down.

Yes King was a legal driver now .

Everything has happened for a reason. Me and Tayah have been through some ruff shit but we got through it. I'm still signed to the Golden State Warriors as well as Chris.

Speaking of Chris,him and Honey got they shit together and eventually had a little girl named Jayla.

From being in the streets of Compton, to be living in Bel Air , and having a family .Thats a big accomplishment for me.

------

That's is guys. Hope you enjoyed the book.

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ❤️✊