Chapter 12

Tayah P.O.V

"You messing with my emotions." Chris said as I took a big bite of Cookies and Cream ice cream.

"Stop fucking playing Tay" Michael said squenching his lil Asian eyes.

"Yummmmmy." I said laughing.

There coach had them on a real strict diet starting yesterday. And this was him and Michael's favorite ice cream, so why not tease they high yellow asses.

"You want some Honey?" I said.

"Well of course. Give me the biggest bowl you got." she said smirking at them.

"That's how it is bae?" Chris asked.

"Sorry boo." she said laughing.

There were 3 knocks at the door and since this was my dorm I went to get it. I opened it seeing somebody I haven't talked to or seen in forever. Going to different colleges will make it that way.

"Deonnnnn." I said jumping up and giving him a big hug.

"Hey sis. Had to come visit you." he said as I clung onto him and walked me into the kitchen.

Deon looked the same from when we left, except he was a lil more built. He was still tall, brown skin, pretty teeth and light brown eyes, this time he just wasn't skinny, he was built. And to think I fixed him from being homeless.

"When you die your hair ?" he asked.

"About a year ago." I said we walked into the kitchen.

"My nigga Deonnn." Michael said cheesing and giving him dap. He then put me down so he could greet everybody.

"Wassup D. Where You been hiding at bruh.?" Chris said dapping him up too.

"At college man. I just been chilling." he said giving Honey a hug.

We stayed there and talked to Deon for about 3 hours. I missed him dearly.

"I'll be back around next week, cause it's y'all homecoming and y'all school known for bomb ass homecoming parties." he said giving me a hug.

"Aight, see you later cuh." Michael said dapping him up.

After everybody said they're goodbyes he left. Leaving just us four again.

"Chris put them chips down." Honey yelled snatching the bag of Doritos from him.

"Give em back Honey." he growled.

"No. I mean it Chris." She said .

Then outta no where Chris started attacking her ass. They started chasing each other round the room as me and Michael laughed. At some point they disappeared, probably ended up fucking as usual.

"Tell Honey I'll see her later." I said getting off the couch.

"Where you going?" Michael asked.

"To My dorm." I said.

"Why? Just stay here. I'm lonely as hell and Chris in there delivering the pipe to Honey." he said.

"But I need to study." I said.

He poked out his bottom lip making a sad face.

"Just for a minute." I said sitting back down on the couch.

"You wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

Before I could answer I heard Honey moan super duper loud.

"Ew, we gotta go" I said laughing.

"Come on" he said laughing and grabbing his coat.

We went right next door to my dorm.