Chapter 13

Anthony P.O.V

"Nigga stop flexing." I said laughing at my nigga Tee.

"Nahh you don't understand. I got the juice. That's were I'm going now." he said standing up and wiping the lil drops of weed off his pants.

"Whatever man. Bye." I said laughing. That nigga was high as hell.

After he left I took a quick shower and threw on some sweatpants and a under armor shirt before heading to Subway across campus.

On my way there I spotted Tay at a table with Honey. I walked over sitting with them.

"Wassup yall?" I asked sitting on the stone bench .

"Nothing much. Chilling I guess." Honey said.

Tayah just smiled slightly while eying the hell outta me. I knew what that meant. I think so atleast.  I looked back at her doing the same thing.

"Um, I'm gone see y'all later. I gotta go to Chris's." Honey said standing up. "Nice seeing you Anthony."

"Same here." I said.

"Soooo you gonna tell me why you staring at me like a piece of fried chicken fresh out tha grease.?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just....you so damn cute." she said.

"Well I could say the same about you." I smirked. "You tryna come with me to subway.?"

"Duh." she said hopping up. I laughed and got up right behind her.

Tayah was getting more thick by the minute. I could only imagine how many niggas was chasing her. She was nothing less than gorgeous with a killa body. And shawty could dance her ass off. Why wouldn't you want her?

"Gah damn." I said as I bit my lip which I knew would catch her attention.

"Anthony control ya hormones." she laughed.

"Well drop them draws." I mumbled.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing" I said smirking as we walked into Subway.

We both ordered our subs and I gave the lady a $20 bill. As she gave me my change Tay found us a table .

"You Good?" I asked laughing as I watched her take a big bit of here sandwich.

"Nigga hush. I was hungry." She said laughing and wiping the corners of her mouth.

"You still cute tho." I said..'Guess who texted me yesterday?"

"Who?" she asked.

"Yasmine." I said. Her eyebrows shot up.

"What she want?" she asked.

"Asking when we could hang out." I said.

"What'd you say?" she asked.

"I told her yea." I said shrugging.

"Yea?" she asked again. I guess for reassurance.

"Yea." I said.

"Wow.!. Even after she lied?" she asked.

"I mean, I'm gone give her a chance to explain everything" I said. "Of she doesn't then I won't see her again."

"Whatever." She said standing up.

"Where you going Tay?" I sighed.

"To my dorm. Bye" she said exiting the door.

I mean I ain't mean to hurt her, but I couldn't wait for her. I knew her heart was with Michael. So I'm gone exit myself out this triangle and just be her friend. Most likely I ain't even gone talk to Yasmine cause she started out lying to me, I just didn't wanna say no to the guh. I just couldn't help but to keep asking myself am I wrong in this situation?