Chapter 26

Michael P.O.V

"We're gonna miss y'all next season." Jr. said to me and Chris. "Good luck out there in the big leagues though." He said before walking away.

I watched as Travis watched us like hawks. That nigga was beyond jealous of me and Chris.

"You see this clown?" I asked laughing a little.

"Nigga, hating so bad man." Chris said as we grabbed our gym bags and headed out the gym.

"You and Honey ever stop arguing bout that chicken?" I asked laughing.

"Yea , but now it's something different." He said.

"You forgot the hot sauce?" I asked.

"Nah nigga. I think Lea gay. Everytime I wanna do something with my bae , she with Lea, old bald ass." He scoffed.

She must really be affecting him and Tayah.

"Same thing Tayah say. She said Lea stealing her bestfriend away." I said. "Just talk to Honey and let her ass know. Lea ain't her girlfriend."

"I tried but she got a pissy attitude with me. I ain't seen her since yesterday so I guess I'm gone go by her dorm." He sighed.

"Don't go over there acting like you the one in the wrong." I said. Chris has the tendency to fuss Honey out, a tear roll from her eye and he end up saying sorry instead of her.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Lemme go find Honey." He said before turning.

I sent my mama a quick text saying I love and miss her. I honestly do miss my mama. But she'll be here Wednesday morning to see me sign my drafting papers , contracts allat. When I told her she was so proud, that's the best feeling in the world. I promised myself I wouldn't let my mama struggle anymore. She had to be a single parent for 18 years, that's struggle enough.

I decided not to stay in my apartment for the simple fact that I wanted to be with my baby tonight. I mean she could stay in the apartment to but she had class at 10:30 in the morning and I know she wouldn't wanna wake up extra early to go back to the dorm.

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen seeing my baby.

"Guess who?" I mumbled into her neck before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"My husband?" She asked turning around in my arms.

"Yep." I said pecking her lips.

"Well hubby, can you go wash cause you stank." She laughed. "Food should be done in a few."

I nodded before kissing her lips again.

This was the life. All I ever wanted was to be happy.

Before I got in the shower I called Deja so that I could speak to King. Next Saturday was coming so slowwww.

*

Chris P.O.V

I knocked on Honey's dorm but once I didn't get no answer I walked in.

She met me at the door with just a towel wrapped around her wet body. I couldn't get distracted and she was making it hard.

"Wassup?" She asked. She looked kind of high. And maybe drunk.

"Sit yo ass down." I said sternly.

She looked at me and but her lip as if I was seducing her.

"Look Sochitta, I been trying to ask yo ass to spend time with me. But now I'm demanding you spend time with me. I'm tired of you taking my kindne-" she cut me off by laughing a little.

"Are you fucking drink right now?!" I yelled. I was getting frustrated with her quickly.

"Nooo." She slurred. "I juss had a couple drinks with Lea."

I sighed and ran my hands over my face

"She gotta go Sochitta! I'm not even fucking with you. On everything." I said.

She laughed a little.

"Or what?"

"Or find you another nigga." I said.

"That won't be hard." She said rolling her eyes.

"What the fuck that mean?!" I asked.

"You can easily be replaced. Your never here for me anyway." She yelled. "I got plenty of side niggas anyway."

I swea she was 2.5 seconds from getting slapped.

"You know what. It's cool Honey. Call one of yo side niggas. I'm done!" I said snatching off my gold chain that she gave me for Christmas and throwing it onto the ground.

"Wait Chris. Wait." She ran up to me and clenched into my back. "I was just messing around."

"Fuck you. This like the 10th time this month man. I'm done." I said before going out and slamming the door

-------------------------
Babessss..

Short af , I know. But the end of this story is coming in like 2 chapters.

Debating a trilogy.

So Tay & Michael good.

Chris & Honey. Not so much.

Lea?

Comment and Vote.

I love y'all, Keep it Trill ❤️✊