Chapter 23

Inline Comments good too.

Michael P.O.V

"Yes mama. I'm sorry you had to find out this way." i heard Tay say from the kitchen. "Okay, I love you more."

"Baby you aight?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yea. Where Heather?" She asked.

I smacked my lips.

"I left her ass outside." I said.

"I don't really like her either but you can atleast bring her in." She sighed.

"But we got a date to attend." I whined.

"Michael." She said sternly. I smacked my lips before walking to open the door.

I looked out there and didn't see her there. Shit I wasn't complaining.

"She gone." I said once I got into the kitchen.

"I wonder why she would just disappear." Tayah said .

"I ont know. All I know is I still don't like her ass." I said. "And that we gotta get going."

"Understood." She said laughing a little.

*

Tayah P.O.V

"We there yet?" I asked.

"Almost." Michael said still looking at the road. One of his hands rested on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh.

I looked over just taking in how beautiful my man was.

"Stop creeping." He said laughing a little.

"Sorry. But your just gorgeous." I said.

"You love me ma?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"I love you too." He said smiling a little. "When we have little Jalena, she gone be beautiful. Just like her mama."

"Jalena?" I asked

"Yea. Our baby girl." He said smiling.

"You've been thinking about kids already?" I asked.

"I mean yea. Not saying we should have some now. I just love the thought of you being my baby mama and wife." He said.

"I love it too." I said smiling a little .

We turned into a big parking area with really bright lights. I looked up and my face literally dropped. We were at Disneyland. I had never been as a child so this was a big deal for me.

"Michael really?" I asked sitting up in the car like a child as we parked.

"Yea ma. i know you ain't been so it's my pleasure to be the first to take you." He smiled. "Honey and Chris already here though. Let's go."

We hopped out the car and I gave him a tight hug .

He laughed a little and kissed my forehead.

"Don't start getting all emotional." He said wiping the tears on the rim of my eyes.

"I'm not." I said smiling. "Ima thug, we don't get emotional."

"Guh Getcho ass on some where. You not know nothing about thug life." He said laughing and grabbing my hand.

Once getting in the park which took nearly 30 minutes we found the 1st ride to get on.

"Why Michael? Why the biggest ride?" I asked .