"So. . . . Jungkook likes a girl, huh?" Yoongi began, noticing how Taehyung instantly became moody.

"Yeah," Tae frowned, "I'm not going to tell him I like him though, that would just be weird. He's obviously not gay, and—"

"He could be into guys, too," Yoongi reminded him, making Taehyung groan.

"It doesn't matter what he identifies as, it matters that he likes someone else, and that someone isn't me."

Yoongi sighed. "I think you should talk to him. Ask him who he likes."

"Fine," Tae grumbled, "I'm just going to have to win him over!"

"Whatever. This talk was tiring. When will Jiminie get back?" Yoongi pouted.

"He literally left ten minutes ago, hyung."

<3

"You like Yoongi."

"You like Tae."

"You didn't answer my question, hyung!" Jungkook whined.

Rolling his eyes, Jimin scanned the shelves for a color that caught his eye. "Go back to third grade and learn some grammar, that wasn't even a question."

"Do you like Yoongi?"

"It's hyung to you, brat," Jimin mumbled under his breath, loud enough for the younger to hear.

"What does it matter to you?" Jungkook grinned.

Jimin shrugged, eyeing a box of mint green hair dye.

"Do you think this would look good on hyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook, holding up the box for him to see.

"It would, but he wouldn't like it. It would ruin his 'bad boy' image."

Jimin laughed. Everyone already knew that Yoongi was a softie. Jimin wasn't exactly sure what the older was trying to prove by acting scary and tough.

"Well, do you like him?" Jungkook asked again.

Jimin thought for a moment before answering carefully, "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell him. It's just that. . . . we've been best friends for forever. I wouldn't want feelings to get in the way of what we have. Yoongi hyung is very special to me, and I don't want to lose him."

"And what if he likes you back?"

Jimin smiled at that. "I would love him with my whole heart, just like I always have."

Jungkook was quiet for a moment before mumbling quietly, "I think I might like Taehyung. I lied when we were playing Truth or Dare. I just. . . . I'm scared to tell everyone I like guys. I don't want them to look at me differently."

"Jungkook, if they are real friends, they would accept you for who you are," Jimin said softly, "Just talk to Taehyung, it's worth a shot. Worst case scenario, he doesn't like you."

Jungkook scowled, "I don't like the worst case scenario."

"Neither do I, I ship you two," Jimin grinned as he picked up a box of hair dye.

"This is the one," he decided, placing it in the cart, which was already filled with snacks. "It's going to look absolutely amazing on him."

"He's going to kill you," Jungkook warned.

Jimin waved the younger off. "Eh, whatever, it'll be worth it."

A few minutes later, the two carried their purchases back to the car.

Before he started driving back home, Jimin called Yoongi, who picked up on the fourth ring. There were very strange squawking noises in the background, and Jimin would've thought they were drunk if he didn't know that there was no alcohol in the house.

"Chim Chim, I miss you! Get back here soon, you fucker!" Jimin could hear the pout in Yoongi's voice.

"I'm on my way," Jimin smiled fondly, "Can we all sleep over, hyungie? Please? It's really late, and—"

He was interrupted by a loud, annoyed groan.

"Whatever. You know Eomma will let them crash here without me even asking so it's not a problem, but if Hoseok ends up puking the jug of lemonade he chugged, you're cleaning it up," Yoongi threatened.

"Okay, hyung, thanks," Jimin giggled, hearing the older huff in annoyance.

"Your voice is making me irritated, go away," Yoongi grumbled.

"Bye-bye, baby!" Jimin sang in an attempt to fluster Yoongi, which he decided definitely worked when he heard the older whine.

"I'm not your baby!" Yoongi scowled.

"You'll always be my baby, and I won't leave this parking lot until you say it," Jimin stated, earning more whining from his hyung.

After a moment of silence, Yoongi mumbled in a small, flustered voice, "I-I'm your baby, Jiminie. Now come home, please. Hoseok is about to eat our expired chunky peanut butter, and I really don't want to see that on the walls."

Jimin laughed, feeling extremely giddy, saying his goodbyes before finally ending the call.

Jungkook smirked at the older.

"You like Yoongi."

"S-shut up, Jeon."

<3

thanks for 2k reads! i'm just really happy that people are reading this fic, and it makes me happy writing it! also, i really appreciate your votes and comments, they really motivate me to keep writing. originally, i had around 13 chapters published, and i updated very sporadically since i never liked my writing style, but somehow i'm able to update everyday, which i still think is crazy! anyway, if you ever have ideas for this fic, please comment them! i might possibly take your suggestions :3 i hope you enjoyed this chapter,, thanks for reading <3