"Stop being mean." I say and he clams down.

"I'm sorry bro I was just wondering."

"Ima go find Amir okay. I'll be back." I say letting him go.

••••••

Alonzo pov

"She bad as fuck." I mug him.

"Yea." Is all I say. I'm keeping it simple.

"You say y'all just friends right ?" I'm tired of niggas.

"Nah." Ion want nobody getting at her.

"Oh so she for you ?" He says glaring back.

"Some like that." I say lowly. Knowing my ass lying.

I see this white he use to suck my dick every once in a while when a Nigga needed a nut.

"Wussup chattel." I say smiling down at her.

"Hi Alonzo." She says giving me a slutty smile. Touching my arm. I smile back at her knowing what's about to go down. Before I could say anything here comes lee.

"I finally found you. I can't find Amir. He probably somewhere with Marco -" she gets cut off by Chantelle.

"So you didn't see me and him talking. I don't know who you are but I'm his girlfriend so-

"No the fuck your not. You just use to suck my dick and I was trying to get it sucked again. Don't be lying and shit." I say and lee just looks at me.

"Well ima Let y'all finish. You better be happy I'm not in the mood to go off today." She says trying to walk away but I grab her hand. She snatched her hand away from me.

••••

Everyone is playing this childish ass truth or dare game.

"Aight mane." It was Alonzo's turn. His ass was drunk off his ass. I guess I'll be driving us home tonight.

"Truth or dare ?" They guy asks.

"Dare." He day drinking another beer. Beer is nasty as hell.

"I dare you to kiss the baddest bitch up in here." All the girls start putting on lip gloss and I just snort. He gets up and start heading towards this white girl that's right next to me. I gag because his hoe ass really bout to kiss this bitch. She puckered out her lips and he goes Straight to me and tongues me down. My eyes go wide and I don't kiss back until he grabs my neck. I gasp and he kisses me more.

Someone clears their throat.

"Ummm y'all can stop now it's been 10 minutes." They guy says looking awkward. Alonzo just grabs my neck and starts to kiss it.

"But y'all don't date though !!" Marco comes out of nowhere. I try to say some but he brings my face to his. I can taste the nasty beer.

"Damn He smacking on her ass." Someone says and zo sticks up his middle finger. I let go and he licks my lips. What kind of freaky shit is he on.

"Okay Zo your drunk." He starts to laugh and then out of nowhere he throws up.

"Come on." I say setting him up. I send Amir a quick text and I order an Uber for me and Zo to his place.

•••••••••
I stumble on his house trying to hold him up. He's really so ,so it's really hard. I take off his shirt that he threw up on. He smiles at me.

"Damn you trying to have sex ? Well I mean I'm tired so could you like ride me." He says sleepily.

"No Zo. Your drunk. I'm trying to help you." I say pulling his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

"Your so pretty. Like a pretty princess. Like your really pretty." He says grabbing my face kissing me out of nowhere.

"Z-Zo Mmh." I try to say but he keeps kissing me.

"Okay buddy. You need to sleep."'I say getting off of him.

"Come sleep with me mamas." He says opening his arms.

"Okay Zo." I say getting into his arms falling to sleep.

Alonzo pov.

I wake up with lee in my arms. I curse my self out in my head because I have no none but under wear on I wake her up.

"Hey sleepy head." She says smiling. I just keep a straight face.

"Look I know what happen and I'm sorry. You know I was drunk and Ian mean For it to go that far. You know you my homie." I say sighing putting on a shirt.

"Oh okay." She says quietly. I wipe my face with my hands.

"Look you need to go." I say side eyeing her.

"Why you acting like this. You didn't do none to me but kiss." I sit up.

"That's the fucking point. I need you to go lee. I'll text you later or some. If I feel like it." She gives me a blank stare.

"I said go lee!" She gets up and leaves slamming the door on her way out.

"Fuck!!!" I say punching the wall.

i feel like i fucked up.

••••••••••

Drama drama