"Let's go zo." He throws some money on the table and wraps his arms around me sticking his tongue out at the girl.

"And as for your number that's out my phone." He says deleting the girls number.

"Crazy ass bitch." We both say.

"Jinx!" We both yell. "Double jinx." He says before I could.

"Ugh Damn here go back yo dollar." He just smiles.

••••••
"You wanna come to my house and eat ?" I say driving.

"You mean meet ya folks ? I don't know we're moving to fast what's next marriage?!" He says laughing and I just mug him.

"Never fucking mind Alonzo." He grabs my hand that I'm not driving with.

"I mean yeah I'll go. I wanna see the women who made such a Beautiful person." I blush a little.

"I can't with you. Your so fucking corny. You play to much. " I say rolling my eyes. He just smiles at me.

"Who said I was playing. I'm dead ass." He says shrugging.

"Uh- Yeah we're here." I say getting out. He follow behind me.

"Mama I bought an extra person." She smiles.

"Ouu boy you tall. Your to tall for lee." She says shaking her head.

"Oh no me and your daughter are just friends." He says smiling down at her. He is really tall.

"You can call me mason." She says holding out her hand. Her comes dad.

"Nah don't call her that call her miss Watson. Who the fuck is you ? And why is my daughter bringing you home. I could have swore she was -" mama cuts him off by pulling his long hair.

"He's her friend and you need to chill Harlem." He sighs then puts on a fake smile.

"Okay call is when dinner is ready." I say grabbing his hand and leading him to my room.

"I'm so sorry about them." I say closing my door and sighing. He just bust out laughing.

"Yo family is almost crazier than mine." He says bringing me into him for a hug.

"Why you always hugging me and touching me ?" I say mugging him.

"Cause I like you being under me. Plus you smell good." He says smelling my neck. I start to laugh. My door opens and Amir appears.

"Awe okay but y'all just friends huh ?" He says looking at Alonzo's arms around me and his face in my neck. Zo starts to laugh.

"Hell Yeah." He says whispering in my ear.

"Y'all need to get down stairs. Alonzo we not trying to get lee pregnant our father would die." I just stand there awkwardly and shake my head.

"Don't worry I'll wrap up." I hit zo on the head.

"Why you lying !" I say getting flustered.

"I'm just playing damn. I'll pull out." He says cheesing and I walk away but he pulls me back.

"You just a big cry baby. I'm playing with you. Learn how to take a joke. You my homie ion even wanna fuck you." I look the other way. I don't know why but that statement kind of hurt me.

•••••

"So you play for the collage league?" My father asks as he eyes me and Alonzo. Alonzo's head is currently on my shoulder and he's whispering weird shit in my ear making me laugh. We been done eating and he's just bored. He wraps his arms around me. He looks up at my pops.

"Yes sir. Been playing since I started collage." He says lifting his head off my shoulder ,but keeping his arms around me.

"So you and my daughter seem close. She's never brought friends over." He says eyeing Alonzo. I have no idea why he's all up on me. My mom peeps it too and she keeps giving me eyes. I hate when she dose that. The twins are sleeping somewhere. I don't know they left after dinner.

"Oh yeah. Your daughter is the best. She my homie though. Don't worry I would never cross that line." He says putting his face close to mine.

"It seems like you crossing it now. Nigga you all up on her." He laughs.

"I don't know ... I just like being under her. She knows it's none though right ?" He says looking up at me. I nod my head yes.

"Me and zo are just real good friends. We're just close." He start cheesing and he starts smushing my face with his hands.

"Well I gotta get home. Come on leeane." He says holding out his hand.

"You know her real name ? She never tells people." My moms says giving me the eyes. Oh lord.

"Yeah. It was nice meeting y'all though. I'll have lee back later." He says wrapping his arms around me walking out the house. Before we leave I hear my dad say.

"That Boy is deep-" I walk out the door before he could finish his sentence

••••••

Oop.