"He's gonna tell Sirius!" George cried out in panic. "Mum's surely gonna find out!"

"Let's all runaway! Head for the hills!" Ron exaggerated and even started to head for the stairs, only to have the back of his shirt yanked backwards by a level-headed Hermione.

"Well we were eavesdropping. I told you we shouldn't have!" Hermione crossed her arms with a scowl, knowing that they were bound to get into trouble either way.

"I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THOSE BLASTED EARS FROM YOU!" Molly's angry voice was heard coming up the stairs and she appeared with the face of a tomato. Her eyes mainly focused on Fred and George but occasionally flickered to the rest of her redheaded children. She avoided looking at Hermione and Blair which made Ron scoff aloud.

"What about this is funny to you, Ronald Weasley?!" his mother cried and she wacked her hand against his arm, making him wince and pale at the confrontation.

"N-Nothing Mum," he squeaked and Molly let out a loud huff.

"Give me that ear!" she turned to Fred with her out, glaring up at him from her short height.

"I don't have it," he shrugged with a tone that feigned his boredom. "Blair's got it."

Blair's eyes widened and she feared the moment Molly's fury filled eyes turned to her. Fred knew what he had done and stood with the side of his lips hitched into a knowing smirk, shoving his hands into his pockets. Blair prepared for the worst and resisted the instinct to scrunch her eyes shut, praying for some mercy. But the fury in Molly's eyes dimmed and her face began to sink back into its healthy flesh colour. The woman looked to be contemplating internally on what to do next and eventually sunk into her motherly smile. She was willing her tongue to stay in her mouth and not begin to unleash her fury on the innocent girl.

"Just... just don't do it again," Molly was able to divert the strong tone to George who was standing next to Blair, before she turned away with her fists still clenched and in need of use. The Weasley siblings watched in shock as their mother walked back downstairs without anymore argument and turned to Blair who stood with her jaw hanging open.

"H-How did you do that?" Ron questioned. "You stopped her like some... wall!"

"Mum loves Blair," Fred scoffed with a roll of his eyes. "She'd never tell her off. Same with Harry. She thinks they're angels."

"We should bring you out every time we get into trouble," George mentioned with a wink at Blair, making her smile lightly through her previous state of shock.

"Well it wasn't all bad," Hermione spoke up. "What was Dumbledore saying about you, Blair?"

"Lupin asked if you had been approached by anyone. Have you?" Ginny continued and the group turned their attention to her once more.

"I don't think so. I didn't ever get any visitors at the orphanage. Professor Dumbledore was my first one since McGonagall came to give me my Hogwarts letter when I was twelve," she answered with a small shrug. "I have no idea what they're talking about."

"They'll have another meeting next week. Maybe they'll bring it up again," Fred reasoned, scratching the back of his head thoughtfully.

"We're going to risk doing that again?!" Hermione shrieked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, why not?" George answered. "You don't have to listen in, Granger. I'm sure Ickle Ronnie-kins will tell you all about it afterwards anyway."

Both Ron and Hermione blushed at the mention and shuffled back towards Ron's temporary room. The two had been isolated in the particular room and were constantly talking about their third member of the group that they were hoping would turn up at Grimmauld Place soon. No word had come of Harry and how he's doing at his Muggle aunt and uncle's place. They were beginning to become agitated considering they were told specifically by Professor Dumbledore not to contact him in anyway. They had wanted to know why but were left with Dumbledore's vague answers and wrinkly smile.

"I want to show you some things," George said to Blair once Ginny, Hermione and Fred had retreated into one of their rooms.

Blair followed after George into his and Fred's bedroom and watched him head for the large cardboard boxes that sat in the corner. She leaned against the wall as he started to rummage around in the boxes, his eyes focused on the things inside. He then pulled out a bright pink box and tried to subtly cover the name that was printed across the top. Blair didn't notice this action and watched as he pulled out a tiny pink sweet that had the illusion of being made of marble.

"We've been needing someone to test these out," he stated and motioned for her to take it.

"What is it?" she questioned suspiciously. The sweet sat motionless in the palm of his hand and looked like it would be watermelon or strawberry flavoured.

"Just try it."

Going against her better instincts, Blair took the sweet between her thumb and forefinger. She stared at it for a minute, feeling George's stare on her as she slowly brought it up to her mouth and let it sit on her tongue. She had been right about it being strawberry flavoured and she found that it was quite pleasant. She even started to feel warm in her stomach and her vision started to have transparent pink dots appear.

Blair looked back up to George to question what he had actually given her, but as soon as she met his eyes, she had the unbearable urge to kiss him. Without any consideration of her mind, her arms reached out and cupped his jaw line, yanking him down so that he was short enough for her height. She then smashed her lips against his and clamped her eyes shut at the euphoric feeling. George didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around Blair waist with the pink box still in hand and passionately kissed her back, letting her satisfy her urges that he knew he had given her.

The sweet dissolved quickly on Blair's tongue and once it was gone, her mind that was once glazed over cleared and allowed her to think rationally. She pulled away from George and opened her eyes, seeing that the pink dots had disappeared too. The urges she once had were now replaced with confusion and maybe even fear.

"That was brilliant! I can't believe it actually worked!" George cheered with his grin wide and a sparkle in his brown eyes.

"W-What did you do? What did you give me?!" Blair snatched the pink box out of George's hand and read the cursive lettering that was on the front.

'WonderWitch products presents:
Kissing Concoctions!
The sweet that will make even the ugliest of chaps irresistible!'

"You gave me a joke product?!" she cried once she looked up from the packaging and felt her jaw hit the floor for the second time today.

"Yep! Wasn't it great?" George grinned and took the box from her hands. "Just one of these and you'll snog anyone you see! I thought it up. We would have tested it earlier, but there was no way I was giving one to Fred with me in room. Pretty cool huh?"

Blair barely knew what to say. What had come over her was something that she had never experienced before. It was just on the edge of lust and the desire for George's lips on hers was like water on a scorching hot day. Besides the fact that it was partially against her will, she had to admit that it felt amazing once she was kissing George and settling the urge from inside her. She felt light as if she was on a cloud and the warmth within her was something she would hope to feel once more.

"Do you want another one?" George dared to ask with a cheeky grin, popping another one of the pink delights into his palm.

"Yes please."