The End has come

*Years Later*

No one's Pov.

It's been years let's see what's happened with everyone.

Let's start with the Fields family

Alison and Emily had retired from the life of stardom into a quiet life in a retirement home. Their children Lili, Grayson, Mark, Jack, Pip, and Bow have all high paying jobs and living their best lives. Well most of them. Lili is following in her mother's footsteps with her girlfriend Rowan. Grayson who was originally known as Grace had transitioned into a boy and got married to his longterm girlfriend Amanda. Mark, Jack, and Pip all stuck together until Pip got a girlfriend and moved out of their shared apartment. Bow he was doing good in life until he met his real dad and then things went downhill for him.

Spencer and Aria had gotten married and ended up settling down in a big house in England where they let their three little ones run around in. Felix, Jessica, and Easton. Felix became Lili's manger just like his mother was to his aunt. Jessica was a famous cook on tv. She met her husband Roy after he was a guest cook on her show. Easton was in the shadows of his older sibling but not for long as he was the youngest person to win a Nobel Peace Prize.

Hanna and Maya didn't have the best end although out of their relationship came two beautiful girls Boze and Toni. Hanna and Maya broke up after Hanna gave birth to Toni because Maya was cheating on her. Anyway both Boze and Toni became backup singers for Lili.

Jesy and Perrie never actually stopped doing show business they stopped singing but were stars for the rest of their lives. Their three kids Ethan, Evelyn, and Emerald had almost perfect lives. The two girls Evelyn and Emerald got into show business around the same time as Lili.  But things were different for Ethan he  got into hard-partying and drugs and ending up getting a bunch of different girls pregnant.

Leigh Anne and Jade had a good relationship and it stuck for a while till they just decided to get a divorce. They had three babies two boys and a girl Andre, Alex, and Avery. Andre and Alex had become famous but in a different way they were famous soccer players. Avery on the other hand didn't have that special of a life she was just a normal person aside being a child of popstars she didn't want anything do to with being famous.

Well, that's the end and you know how everyone's story ended.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi, I hope you like the way I ended this story.

I'm sorry it literally took me almost three years to finish. I just hadn't known how to write it.

Thank you for actually reading and liking my sucky writing. Thank you for giving my books some love.

When I started I didn't think my books with get pass 20 reads now all of them are of over 5k reads. So once again Thank you.

This is my last book so I hope you enjoy it. I love you all.

Goodbye.

---S