Catch up Sex

Leigh's POV

I'm making breakfast for my Jadey. She's still passed out upstairs. Perrie and Jesy are out checking on the baby. I finish making the breakfast and I put it on a tray and head upstairs. I get to our door and I hear her moaning my name from inside. I bite my lip a little. She must've woke up horny. I open the door and see her jerking off her long throbbing shaft. My eyes lock onto her hand just going up and down. She has her eyes closed going pretty fast. "Fuck yes Leigh Anne." She pumps her hand one more time cumming all over her hand and the bed. I gulp at the sight feeling a throbbing coming from between my legs. "Baby I brought you breakfast." I say still looking hungrily at her cock.

She jumps up holding a pillow over her junk " Leigh how long have you been there?" I gulp my eyes feeling meeting hers. " long enough to want that monster pounding into me non stop." She put the pillow down for me to see her 9 inched monster standing pround. I put the tray on the nightstand and walk over to her rubbing her chest kisses her slowly gripping her monster in my hand. Her knees go weak thrusting into my hand. "Baby I'm so horny for you." I grind my pussy onto her boner. She grips my breast.

In a matter of a few minutes my clothes are threw all over the room. She lays me on the bed and positions herself in between my thighs going in slowly thrusting deeply. "Fuck your so tight." She moans feeling me clench around her shaft. She thrust faster going deeper almost hitting my g-spot instantly. "Fuck fuck fuck yes Jade harder." I moan out digging into her back and scraching at it. She thrusts harder and faster. The bed starts banging against the wall. I so close to cumming when the door opens slowly.

"Auntie Jade and Leigh Anne?" I hear a little girl's voice say on the other side of the door. "J..J..Jade baby s...s..stop oh fuck." She just goes faster not realizing the kids are right outside. I moan out loudly cumming so hard down her shaft. "Baby dressed now ." I breath out to her quickly. She looks at me confused. "Why I want round 2?"

"Jade Eve and Eth." Her face drops and she quickly gets dressed I just pull the covers over me. " Okay you two come in." I say knowing Jade is dressed. " What were you two doing in here?" Eth asks covering his nose " it smells like mama and mommy's room." My face goes red knowing what smell his talking about. " Me and auntie Leigh were playing a game that adults play." She winks at me.

*few hours later the twins bedtime*

"Yes Jadee." I riding her on the couch while we were watching a movie but things got carried away. She holds my hips watching me bounce up and down. We haven't had sex since we got back and it was driving me insane and by how willing Jade is to doing this on the couch I'm guessing one time wasn't even. She comes into me so fucking much. I moan out loudly at the feeling and fall forward onto her. She sucks on my soft spot on my neck.

We clean up the living room then clean up ourselves and head back to our room in time to hear Pezz and Jess coming upstairs,

Me and Jade cuddle in bed "Best but most tiring day ever." Jade says holding me close "Definitely." I nuzzle into her neck and close me eyes. We both fall asleep quickly.

Best day ever with my girl

--------------------

Cute/sexy Leighade chapter

Hope you enjoy

K love ya

Bye

-S