Tell me the truth

Ali's POV

I wake up at 3am in the morning to Bow crying loudly. I look over and Em is still sleeping. I get up and go to his room. As soon as I get into his room. He's silent. "Bow what's wrong baby boy?" I go over to his crib holding him close. He just cuddles to me clinging to my shirt. I smile down at him kissing his head and sits down on the rocking chair. He tugs at my shirt. "Are you hungry bubba?" I laugh at his eagerness. He squeezes my breast a little. "Okay okay." I take off my shirt enough of to feed him.

*after *

I put him back into his crib kissing his head. I shut the door and go back to my room. Emily is up and I'm pretty sure she's jerk it. I hear her moan out my name loudly. I bite my lip and walk into the room. She laying on her side with the blanket still on her. "Oh fuck me Ali." I close the door silently. She doesn't hear me and just continues. I get into the bed gently. "What are you doing Emmy?" I ask her innocently. She jumps up "A..Ali I thought you were still in Bow's room." She sit up the blanket poorly hiding her boner. My eyes look down at her boner. "Is that for me baby?" I squeeze it gently. Em groaning at the feeling of my hand around her. It's been months without us doing anything and it's starting to drive me insane. "Ali don't stop." She leans her head back letting me have my way with her. I slide my hand into her boxers and starts giving her a handjob. "So big and so hard daddy." I pump it faster and faster. I take off her boxers and my panties. We didn't sleep with shorts on. I climb ontop of her and ride her fast.

"Oh Ali, yes Ali." She holds my hips making me go faster and harder. "Fuck fuck." I moan out loudly.

*3 hours later*

"Emily!" I cry out in pleasure and she cums so much into me just pumping every bit of cum she had into me. "Fuck I needed that so badly." She pulls out laying next to me breathing heavily. I hear my alarm go off. "Did we just have sex til 6am?" I look at her catching my breath. "I think we did." She giggles.

*5 hours later*

I was watching TV with the kids, lili and grace had their tablets, mark pip and jack eyes glued to the tv, and bow asleep in my arms. I hear my phone start to ring off the hook. I reach over and answer it. "Hello?" I say cradling Bow. "Hey Ali I missed you big sis." I hear a voice on the other line I haven't heard in 3 years. "Han?" I answer confused. "Yeah it's me Ali, sissy I know you probably hate me but I want to see my big sis again." She sounds like she's been crying. "Oh baby have you been crying?" My heart breaks at the thought of her crying. "I just miss you Ali."

"I miss you too Han." I sigh quietly. "Can I come over with May and Boze." She asks kinda softly. "Of course you can I miss the hell out of my little sister." I say happily genuinely missing her. "I can't wait to see how big the twins and triplets got." My smile drops forgetting that they don't know about Bow. Only Jes, Pez, Lee Lee, and Jadey know. "The kids definitely miss you ." I say then right at that moment Bow starts crying. "Ali you had another baby!" She sounds excited. I rock him gently making him quiet it down again.  "Yeah I did."

"So you and Em have been busy." I can hear her smirk. "Okay I have to go but I'll see you later." I quick hang up without hearing her. I look down at Bow sighing then looking at my other babies. The twins are legit mini me's except Grace has a little tanner skin. I look at the triplets Mark and Pip are little em's and Jack is a little boy version of me. Then I look at my youngest, He looks like Ben and only thing he has from me are my eyes. I kiss his head softly.

*1 hour later*

I'm in my bedroom sitting on the bed playing with my wedding band. "Umm Ali Han's here." Em peeks her head through the door. "Okay I'll be down in a second then." I look at my engagement ring. "Okay babe." She closes the door and goes downstairs.

I get up and go to Bow's room and picks him up going downstairs. "Ali!" She runs up to me and hugs me. I smile "Be careful baby in arms Han." Bow start holding his hand out to han. She let's go of me "Sorry just missed you." She looks at Bow. "Hey little guy, can I hold him?" She looks at me. I nod and hand her him.

She smiles looking at him. Boze comes up and hugs my leg "Auntie Ali." I pick her up "Look how big you've got girlie." I kiss her head. She hugs my neck.

"Ali can we have sister talk?" She looks at me "Yeah let's go." I put Boze down and she runs off to the other kids. "Can I bring Bow with us?" I nod. We go into my bedroom. "Okay Ali is there anything you want to tell me about Bow?" She looks at me. "He's not Em's." I take my son back from her holding him close. "What do you mean he's not em's?" She sounds surprised. "He's Ben's okay Ben is his father." I sit on my bed playing with his little bit of black hair. "Ben didn't do the thing I'm think he did, did he?" She sits next to me rubbing my back.

"Ben forced himself onto me and Bow was made." I get tears in my eyes at the memory. "Please tell me that bastard is in prison for that." I nod slowly. She hugs me tightly kissing my cheek. "I'm so sorry sis you had to go through that." I stay quiet

"I'm your sister so if you need anything to talk about I'm here big sis, I love you and always have."

Best sister ever

--------------------------

That's it

Hope you like it

Running out of ideas

Comment any

K love ya

Bye

-Saylor