Confronted

Em's POV

I pull up to the house pissed. I get out and storm into the house "Alison Lauren Fields get your fucking ass down here!" I yell up stairs pissed the fuck off. I hear her scramble downstairs at the sound of my voice. "What happened Baby?"  She asks me terrified at the tone in my voice. "Don't fucking baby me Alison." She cringes at me saying her full name. "So tell me why the fuck Ben Coogan told me that he fucked you in my house last night when I was hanging with my friends." I over powered by rage " I swear to fucking god if you cheated on me again." She looks more terrified then she was before, I've never yelled at her this much. "I didn't cheat on you Emily unless your also gonna accuse me of cheating on you with Leigh, Jade, and Pez too." She snaps back at me "Seriously your gonna get pissed and believe some fucking guy who has been trying to break us up for years." She pushes my chest back.

"So no Emily Catherine Fields I'm not cheating on you with Ben thank you for not trusting me after my one fucking mistake that happened years ago." She flips me off and goes back upstairs pissed off. I'm a fucking idiot. I calm down before I head upstairs after her. I knock on our bedroom door. I don't get an answer so I walk in and almost have a panic attack at what I see. Ali has a fucking razor in her hand. I run over to her and grab it before she can make a cut. "What the fuck Alison." I throw it in the trash and holds her close to me. She sobs into my chest. " I'm sorry I just thought it'd be better then your thinking I'm slut who opens her legs for everyone." I kiss her head and stroke her hair " Baby I don't think that I just let Ben get to my head, I just got flashes of the Jesy thing as I drove home and got more pissed off, Don't ever let me catch you doing that again I can't lose you."

She nuzzles into my chest. I stay with my arm protectively around her loving having my girl in my arms. " I'm sorry Emmy ." She looks up at me with puffy red blue eyes. "It's fine Princess just promise never to trying anything like that again." She nods. "Okay good." I smile and kiss her lightly. She kisses back.

Jesy's POV

The kids are with their gandparents and Leighade are on a date so me and Pez have the whole house to ourselves. "Babyyyyy." I hear my beautiful finacè says like a little kid. " Yes Angel." I smile at her as she nuzzles under my arm and kisses my cheek. "I love you." She giggles so cute. I grin widely at her cuteness " I love you too my perrie winkle." She sits on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. "Baby I'm hornyyyy." She says in a little kids voice dragging out the y. I almost didn't take her seriously untill she started grinding on me. I groan out "Fuck Pez your gonna wake up Jess jr." She moans softly as she feels me grow hard under her. "Baby everyone is gonna be back in an hour I need to cum before they get back." She whispers seductively in my ear. I grip her hips and grind her harder on me.

*30 mins  later *

I'm thrusting hard into Perrie. She screaming her head off and like clawing at my bare back. She cums all down my member and I release myself into her. "Fuck that was something else Pez." I say pulling out of her slowly letting her feel everything. I lay next to her and she cuddles up into me. "I want another kid Jess." She says looking at me. "Well hopefully then with what we just did there's a baby." I smile at her sweetly. She yawns and falls asleep on my chest.

Hopefully there's gonna be a new baby in the house.

------------------

Emison fight

Pesy  possible baby making

See what happens next chapter

Let me know what you think

Love ya

K bye

-S