Bro bonding time

Em's POV

Ali is making me and Jesy hang out all day while her and Perrie watch the kids. I sigh a little while getting ready. I have to get over the thing that happened years ago. Ali starts getting really annoyed when I'm more protective about her when Jesy is around. I take a breath and puts on my leather jacket and my dog tags. I hear a horn outside signaling Jesy is here. "Have fun baby play nice for me." Ali comes into the room and kisses me. " Okay only because it's for you." I kiss her back and head out the door.

"Hey Emily." Jesy says happily as I get into the car. She seems nice I should give her a chance. " Hi Jesy ready for some bro bonding time." I joke around. She just chuckles and nods " Yeah ready." I have a feeling I'm gonna really like her. " So either paintball or laser tag." She says getting her phone on her GPS waiting for my answer. " Laser tag it's less painful." I say remembering playing it with Spence and May. " Laser tag away." She says in one of her weird accents.

*At the laser tag place*

Me and Jesy walk in and head up to the desk we pay for laser tag. I put on my vest and Jess puts on hers. We're playing on the same team it's more like a target practice then regular laser tag. " Okay we have to work together to get the best score." I say to her like a general. She laughs a little " Okay general Fields." She salutes me. Yeah I like her she's a cool girl to hang with. We play a couple round of this and end up having a blast with each other. We went out to get drinks to celebrate since it was dark out by the time we were done.

We order our drinks and sit at the bar. " I'm surprised you agree to hanging out today." She says taking a drink. " Why wouldn't I agree." I say turning towards her. " I thought you still hated me over the whole Ali thing that happened." She says looking a little down after remembering it. " Well first I do hate you I just was cautious of you second I'm trying a new thing call forgive and forget so wanna start over?" I say holding my hand out. She shakes it " Sounds good to me, this has been amazing hanging witn you." I smile a little and sip my beer. " Same with you."

"Cheers to a new friendship that will last ages." I hold my bottle up. She clinks her bottle to mine " To the friendship of Jesily." I smile " I like that."

After we're done Jesy drives me back to the house " Well Bro Bonding time worked out well." I said getting out. " Yeah it " She got out too. I give her a bro hug I usually only give to Tob,Cal,Jay. " We should have a "boys " night with some of my other buddies." I say. " Yeah that sounds fun." Jess says smiling at the idea of being in my little bro group. We hug one last time and head off.

I walk into the house. " Ali, kids I'm home." I hear little feet running downstairs with Ali behind them. " Mama." Mark tackles me to the ground and the rest of the kids pile on me. " We've missed you mama." Grace says hugging me tightly. " I missed you stinkers too." I say hugging all of them. Ali just looks lovingly at us.

*an hour later *

"So how was your bro time with Jess?" Ali ask laying next to me in bed. " Amazing she fun to hang with, I invited her to a boys night with Tob, Jay, and Cal." I smile and hold her close. "I'm glad you did, Thank you Em for trying to make it work between you two." She cuddles into me. " Welcome princess anything for you."
We close our eyes and fall asleep.

Jesy's POV

"Are you and Emily on good terms now?" Perrie says sitting on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. " Yes we are, she's cool to hang with." I peck her cheek and put my arms around her waist. " Good it's gonna be less awkward when you two are in the same room." She nuzzles into my neck. I lay back on the bed.

"I hope you two become best friends I want my fiancè to be good friends with one of my best friends wife." She says sleeply closing her eyes. Fiancè god I love her calling me that. "We'll become best friends quickly we have a lot of things in common." I hold her close loving the feeling of her in my arms. " I hope so fiancè." She falls asleep right after her sentence. I hold her closer slowly falling asleep listening to her heartbeat.

I love this woman so god damn much.

------------------------

Okay so please comment some suggestions

Idk what to do with this story

Hope you like the friendship Jesily

Love ya

K bye

-Say

The Show Must Continue. (sequel to The Pop Star and The Dancer.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara