"No."

I smiled at that. He's still the same stubborn man I admired. I could feel his breath even out.

"Omer?" I whispered. The silence greeted me. I ran my finger down his rugged face. Even looking like a cave man he's handsome. I truly love him. And I'll make sure it lasts.I slowly and silently got up from the bed. I made sure to not wake him up. I placed a pillow in my absence. I really hope he doesn't wake up anytime soon.

I changed into an all black assemble. I don't need to bring too much attention to myself. When I was finally ready I snuck out the from and down the stairs. I made my way to the kitchen where I heard the voices. I entered finding Andrea and Marcus.

"You couldn't sleep?" Andrea asked me.

"I just need some fresh air. I'm going to take a walk around outside. Omer is sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up." She nodded in understanding.

I saw Marcus slid a folded piece of paper on the barstool. He let out a obvious cough. "Andrea, I wanted to show you something. If that's alright with you?"

"Sure. Do you need anything, Cora?"

"No. Just go ahead. I'm fine." I reassured her.

Marcus led her away. His burning glaze told me to be careful. I knew I should be. I took the paper and left the house. I waited for a little before Marcus came outside. He looked around to find a few gusts that were watching the opposite side of the house. He led me to the back of the SUV. I got in and stayed low. I heard the car engine start.  I felt the car stop.

"State your name?" I heard someone say, probably one of Omer's guards.

"Marcus. I'm Mrs. Aslan's personal bodyguard."

There was a silence. "Go ahead."

"On you go."

I felt the ride for a few more mintues until we stopped. Marcus opened the door and helped me out. "Thanks."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"There's no going back now." I confirmed.

"Certain people will meet you at the Port of Palm Beach. As soon as you park you flash your beams twice with three second delays. No more. No less. They will bring her out. They will board her. You don't talk to anyone unless they talk to you. Once it's over give them the duffle bags and the piece of paper I gave you. These people are dangerous, Mrs. Alsan. You have to tell me you understand everything I'm telling you."

"I got it Marcus. Stop worrying."

"I can go with you if you want."

"No. This is something I need to do alone. Just go back home and make sure that no one notices I'm gone."

He nodded in understanding. I quickly got in the car and sped off.

I got there in less time than I thought it would take. The sign 'Port of Palm Beach' was almost too dark to see. I parked a few feet before the rails. I signalled my lights twice with three seconds delay each. Just like Marcus instructed me to.

I large black van emerges from the shadows.   I step out cautiously. The van vaults and two men step out dragging her out of the car. She had a wool bag over her head.

"Let me go!" She screeched.

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut." One of the men warned. "Our girl isn't in a good mood today."

For a moment I though they were talking about me, but then a woman emerged from the shadows. She was gorgeous, but the sinister glint in her eyes were clear she was not one to mess with.