Heat (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Calum is home from tour, craving a piece of normal life and some time with his girlfriend. 

Based on this (https://urlzs.com/bACMG) GIF. (Description of GIF: a man performs oral on a woman while she talks on the phone) (I did not include the GIF in the chapter since I had gotten my book deleted twice due to NSFW images.) (Smut/ Unprotected Sex / Risky Sex / Oral; Female Receiving)

The story is linked to the chapter "Fetish" and there is a mention of characters from Grey's Anatomy.
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request)  (Words: 7.1k) (Part 1: Fetish, Part 3: Heat Extended, Part 4: Dr. Angel Face, Alternative: Dr. Angel Face Alternative)
--

(Calum's POV)
I stand up from the couch as I hear her unlock the door and walk inside our house, setting Duke on his feet as he whimpers to go to her. She kneels down, petting the puppy as I emerge from the living room, leaning against the frame. I hear her gasp as her eyes fall on me, jumping up and running to me.
"Thought you were coming home tomorrow." She squeals hanging from my neck. I hug her close to my body, taking a whiff of her hair as my hands make sure that there is not an inch between our bodies.
"Surprise..." I whisper, kissing the spot underneath her earlobe.
"If I knew I would have asked for a day off today instead of tomorrow. You know, pamper myself and look good before you come home." She cradles my face in her hands.
"Look better than that? How would that be possible?" I ask her, eyeing her up and down.
"I think you are a tad bit too flattering." She replies, tracing her thumb over my bottom lip.
"Are you kidding me? Look at you... You went to the hospital in that?" I ask her, looking at her skin-tight knee-length skirt and white blouse that has a loose fit on her body, and from where I stand I can see down it.
"I was doing consultations today, so I said screw it and dressed up. Like it?" She asks me, taking a step back to pose for me. I can stop staring at how good her ass looks in this skirt, my mind spinning around the thought of having her naked on our bed, in just those high heels and nothing else.
"So much that I want it off of you in the following 5 minutes." I state, pulling her by her waist to my body. She squeals happily, biting her lip as I look down at her.
"I can take care of that, Mr. Hood..." She says, placing her palms flat on my chest.
"You should, Dr. (Y/L/N)..." I lean down, pulling her in for a kiss. I take in her taste, my fingers instantly wrapping in her hair.
"Hi..." She whispers as we pull away.
"Hi..." I chuckle, stroking her cheek.
"I am starving..." She pouts at me, making me pout at her back.
"We can go for dinner then." I reply, lowering my hand to her ass and giving her a squeeze.
"Aren't you tired from the trip? I can cook something up while you rest." She suggests and I shake my head, pressing my lips to her forehead.
"I wanna take you out. Give me 10 minutes to freshen up, and we are off, ok?" I ask her and she nods.
"I'll be waiting in the living room." She smiles at me softly.

I walk back into the living room, finding her talking on her phone. She motions me to be quiet and that's what I do, looking at her as she chuckles at the person at the other end of the line.
"Yeah, he surprised me today. And I have talked with Dr. Shepherd and she is willing to cover up for me for tomorrow and the day after, if you agree with that, Chief... Yes, I will keep it open, thank you so much. Talk to you on Monday. Have a nice weekend." She smiles as she hangs up, jumping up from the couch and skipping happily towards me.
"I just got the weekend off, all thanks to Amelia..." She cheers, making me giggle at how childish she looks now.
"I have to get Amelia something big then. Weekend off, huh?" I chuckle, rubbing my thumb over her hip.
"Yeap. I will be all yours for the weekend." She announces, making me moan.
"Honestly, it is all I want." I reply, pecking on her nose.