Chapter 28

Slight smut at the very end. It just had to happen didn't it? This is quite important bit so I suggest you read it up until the last two paragraphs at least. Enjoy!

Scott's P.O.V.

We pulled up outside Kirstie's apartment. My mind kept swimming back to when we were in court. How could they think that Mitch would do that? Mitch wouldn't touch a fly. I was so fucking angry at them. They can't just bring another side to the story into the picture on the last day of a very long court case. But they were looked up now. I don't need to worry about it anymore. And Kirstie was having a baby boy! Things are looking up aren't they?

We knocked on the door and she immediately answered pulling us both into a hug. Jeremy came bounding into the hall almost overly excited and joined our hug. Their dog, Olaf began barking at us. He jumped up, trying to get involved and in that process knocked us all over. We were all laughing. Olaf started licking my face. "Hey," I laughed. "Get off me." I continued laughing. The others got off the floor but I was pinned down by Olaf.

Kirstie lifted Olaf off of me and Mitch put out his hand to pull me up. I grabbed it and pulled him down on top of me instead. He laughed. The laughing died out as I got lost in his eyes. The brown seemed to stand out of his face. He was still smiling but his laughing had stopped too. My eyes flicked to his lips. I began to lean in to kiss him but was stopped by a loud cough. "Earth to Scomiche." I heard Kirstie say. Mitch got off of me being sure to actually pull me up this time.

We stood in front of Kirstie and Jeremy who were staring at us. An awkward silence hung over our group until, "Do you guys want a drink?" We walked into the sitting room and plopped onto the couch. I nodded to the offer of the drink. But Mitch shook his head.

Kirstie began to excitedly talk about the baby and what they were gonna do and what they were going to call him. I looked over at Mitch who was taking in every detail of what she was saying. He looked beautiful. His brown eyes glowed.

Mitch's P.O.V.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." Scott said standing up and walking out the door. "How was the court case really?" Kirstie asked the second he was out of ear shot. I explained to her what happened. She gasped. "Oh Mitchie! I can't believe they would think that." I looked up at her. "Well they've been locked up now and he won't have to live in fear anymore." "It's been a tough six months hasn't it." She said. I nodded.

I noticed Scott had been gone a lot longer than bathroom worthy. I stood up and decided to look for him. I mean their apartment isn't that big. It shouldn't be that hard.

I walked up to the bathroom door and saw that it was open. Not in there. That's when I heard the mumbling coming from the kitchen. I stopped in the doorway. Scott was standing at the sink, staring out the window. A glass in one hand, his other hand on the tap. He was singing softly to himself. Soft enough to only be heard if standing in the kitchen. But I could hear him crystal clear. The words were spilling out of his mouth like he had been wanting to sing them for a long time.

My figure began to move towards his. Quietly. I just wanted to be able to hear him better. God I loved his voice when he sang. It sound like silk blowing in the wind. I was now standing directly behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He flinched and stopped singing. "Please don't stop." I whispered, kissing his back. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. "Cause all of me loves all of you. All your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections." He sang quietly.

That's when our phones dinged both at the same time. We both laughed taking our phones out of our pockets. A text from Kirstie? Pentatonix rehearsal tomorrow. It read. I looked up at Scott who smiled. I then turned around to see Kirstie standing in the doorway.

It was funny because only now that she was standing in the doorway her hands on her hips did I realize that she had a massive baby bump. I didn't even notice it when we were hugging. God I am blind.

"I think it's time to leave Michelle." I heard Scott say snapping me out of the thoughts of Kirstie's baby bump. "Yeah you two seem distracting. Go and fuck each other or something." Kirstie said as we stood in the front doorway. Scott and I both burst out laughing. "Oh shit I've just given myself some severe mental images!" She said pushing us out the door because we were nearly rolling around on the floor cry-laughing. "Don't worry we will." Scott said pulling me by the hand into his body and kissing me on the nose. "Ughhhhhhh! Oh my God stop!" She shouted. "C'mon Kirst you set yourself up for that one." I said between laughs. "Use a condom!" She laughed slamming the door behind her.

For the whole car journey home I was rather antsy. It didn't help that Scott kept running his hand up and down the inside of my thigh.

The second we got home, Scott me slammed against the closed door kissing me hungrily. His lips then became attached to my neck sucking on the delicate spots that he had come to learn. His teeth brushed over my sweet spot and I moaned loudly. He took that opportunity to slowly undo my pants. He began moving down my body sucking on my collar bones. He then got down on his knees and in one swift movement pulled down my pants and boxers at the same time. The cold air hit my hard on and I gasped. Scott licked his lips before taking me in his mouth. "Sc-scott." I moaned as he bobbed his head up and down. My hands tangled into his hair and pushed his head until he was deep throating me. That's when I came undone reaching my high.

Scott came up from off his knees and looked me in the eyes. Smirking, he wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve. He pushed a strand of hair out of my eyes as I panted, trying to catch my breath. "I noticed you had a little problem there." He said kissing my nose turning around and walking into the sitting room. Unbelievable!

A/N

Hey! I'm sorry it just fell out of me. I am ashamed but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. It's my birthday tomorrow yay!!!!!!!

vote/comment/share/tell a friend

social media

tumblr ciaraturner1310

twitter @1310Ciara