Chapter 7

Scott's P.O.V.

I guessed he wouldn't answer. I just wanted to know if he was ok. I decided to send a quick text off to him

Scooter- Hey, Mitch. I'm really sorry about last night. I'm such an idiot. I don't know what's wrong with me. I know you probably don't want to talk to me. I just want to know if you're ok. I'm so sorry. See you at rehearsal later xx

He probably won't answer but it's worth a shot. I really do hope he's ok. I'm such an idiot. Why the hell did it cross my mind? I don't think it did actually. I wasn't thinking, I was just acting on my feelings. I need to get help I can't just go around hurting people for no reason.

I got in my car and drove the five miles to rehearsal. I wanted to pass the apartment and see if Mitch wanted a ride but I guessed it would be a bad idea. I'm in deep enough shit. He's probably told Kirstie everything too and she'll think I'm a monster. She'll be so angry at me.

I slammed my hands down onto the steering wheel. The horn went off shocking me. There I go again, letting my anger go. What is wrong with me? I can't seem to control it. Why?!?!?!?

Mitch's P.O.V.

I sat in the parking lot of the rehearsal building. It felt weird to not have Scott in the car. He wasn't here yet. At least I hadn't seen his car but he could've stayed at Kirstie's. But she would've thrown him out or called me to see if I was all right, so she didn't know what had happened.

I got out of the car and began to walk up to the door before I felt someone grasp my arm. I tensed, realizing that it was Scott. I turned to look him in the eyes and was surprised to see the tears rolling down his cheeks. I just stared at his face. I couldn't bring myself to say anything. He stared right back at me. His eyes blood shot, almost pleading for me to coe and hug him. But I couldn't. There was something about him that made me think that if I hug him he'll hurt me. If I say anything he'll hurt me.

We stood there like that for what seemed like hours but it was probably only minutes. I heard someone come and open the door behind me. "Guys, what are-" It was Esther. I cut her off by pushing past her and up the stairs to the rehearsal room. Tears in my eyes as I heard her say to Scott, "Are you all right?" and him let out a strangled cry in response.

Scott's P.O.V.

He just stood there and stared at me. He didn't say anything. I didn't say anything. We stood there until Esther came down to look for us.

"Guys, what are-" she said, but was cut off by Mitch pushing past her. "Are you all right?" She said to me. That was it. I fell to the ground, loudly crying. Esther jumped down to catch me and hold me. "I'm such a freaking idiot, Esther." I shouted. "What happened?" She asked pulling my head into her chest and letting me cry out all my feelings.

I told her everything, my conversation with Alex, me getting angry at Mitch, nearly hitting him, going to the motel, calling Mitch, getting angry in the car, not knowing why I'm angry. She didn't speak, just let me let out everything and then when I was finished she sat there with me until I stopped crying.

"Are you all right now? We should go inside." she said. I lifted my head and nodded, wiping my eyes on my sleeve.

She took my hand. This shocked me and I pulled away. "Scott?" she asked. "Why would you want to hold my hand. Aren't you scared of me? I'm a monster." I said. "Scott. You're anything but a monster. Don't you dare say that you're a monster." She took my hand and lead me up the stairs and into the room where the band were sitting.

"It's about ti-" Kirstie began stopping when she saw my face. She went to give me a hug but I backed away. "Scott..." She said looking hurt. "I don't want to hurt you ok... I just don't want to hurt you." I looked up at Mitch standing behind Kirstie but he wouldn't raise his eyes to look at me. "Why would you hurt me Scott?" Kirstie looked at me. "I can't control myself." I said sinking down to the floor, covering my face with my hands.

Kirstie's P.O.V.

As Scott sank to the floor, I turned to look at Mitch. He eyes were averted to the ground. Something had happened last night. Something bad. Scott had never let his emotions out in a band rehearsal before.

I walked over and sat next to him. "I don't deserve to be comforted, KK." Scott whispered. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" I whispered back. No one could hear me. Avi and Kevin were standing there staring at Scott and Mitch was sitting on a chair, his head averted to the ground.

"I can't tell you, Kirstie. I can't. You'll hate me!" His voice started to raise in volume and I could tell he was getting angry. Maybe with himself. Maybe with me. "I won't hate you. It can't be that bad." I calmly spook. "I...I...I almost hit him." He said. The words were barely audible but just audible enough for me to hear.

I got up from were I was sat shocked. Scott Hoying nearly hit someone. Nearly hit his best friend. Nearly hit Mitch Grassi. I couldn't believe it. This wasn't true. It couldn't be true. I looked at Scott sitting on the floor. I looked at Mitch sitting on the chair. Then I looked at Avi and Kevin who were looking at me concerned and wanting to know what was going on. Mitch lifted his head to look at me, tears in his eyes. Then Scott looked up, tear streaked cheeks. Then they looked at each other. And I could see the absolute pain in both of them and I couldn't handle.

I ran!

A/N

Hey!! I'm back. I took the weekend off to go to a christening and I'm back to school and ugh!!! Not much time on my hands so it may take a little more time to update sorry....

One more thing I dedicate this chapter to @VanessaOliveira564 her comments make my day!! Thanks babe and here's your update!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter like/share/comment/tell a friend

social media

tumblr ciaraturner1310

twitter @1310Ciara