chapter twenty-nine

Two days passed and our interaction was normal as it can be. We were so busy preparing for the trip to Spain and everyone was doing something. Finally, it's the weekend and I was delighted I will have some rest and since He didn't ask me to his hose all this time I was happy and thought he would be too busy to call me today too.

"Sarah....my office now," he said through the peeper it was almost eight o'clock and my heart sank

"Yes, sir..."I entered his office but he wasn't alone there was someone there in the room couldn't tell who she is cause I only saw her back and then she turns*o mg isn't that.... O mg, she is what is she doing here and how come I didn't know she was in his office* I was thinking while my blood was boiling and felt it right in my ears.

-"MS Gate will be accompanying me to Spain as mu plus one to the parties so  see to it and make preservation necessary for her "he said that heading closer to her and her standing there smirking at me .i couldn't even blink did that just happened is that was true what is he doing why taking her with us and as HIS PLUS ONE what is that mean.

"Sarah did you hear what I just said" snapping his fingers in my face.

"yees Sir I am on it" still in shock couldn't move my eyes away from her and THAT SLUTTY DRESS OF HERS DOES SHE EVEN CALL IT A DRESS.

"That's all you can leave now and i will be waiting for u tomorrow at the same time"

"What are you serious do you really expect me to be there? You are sick I can't believe it!" and I stormed out of that room I was so hurt don't know why? why would it hurt me that much it's not like we are dating or something it just business but I couldn't help my tears or my nerves I was so mad I wanted to slap him across his smug face.

All the sudden I felt a force pulling me into one of the rooms along the whole which caused me to scream and there was hand on my mouth.

"Where do you think you are going? "it was him how did he catch up to me I was basically running

"Let go of me you monster I cannot believe there are human like you I hate you.. You disgust me"

"Relax little mouse you cannot even fight me "while I was twirling and turning to get out of his tight grip

"Can you still down and tell me what all the fuss is about "

" I hate you I hate how calm you are right now as if you did nothing I hate you considering me a plaything that you can use whenever and where ever besides if you got back together why are you doing this to me? "then his grip loosened up and he moved back few steps and looked at me with kind of smirk drown on his face he leans to the wall and folded his arms .

"I ll be fucked .... Sarah Cruz are you jealous?" and he starts laughing

I was so mad at him and myself because I did feel jealous my tears were out of control as my breath

"you laughing at me and mocking me but let me tell you something I am not and I don't care about you I hate you and within three weeks I ll be free I ll never want to see your face again you ruthless man "and I tried to exit the room but he wouldn't let me and pulled my hand twisted it and held it behind my back which made me face him.

"First of all I am so mad at you right now for saying these words to me ..as your boss and your owner you are not allowed to argue...second of all I am so frustrated that I cannot take your ass home and beat it my way ....but why the hell, not I called my driver and you are heading to my resident wait for me I would be able to calm these nerves of yours" with his voice low and serious and his breath fanning my face .then and without warning he let go of my hand and pat my head then pushed my hair away of my face when he kissed me it was beautiful it was different it made me feel I am important and my feelings are too ...he kissed me on my eyes and pat my head one last time before he heads out.

"have some sleep when you get there we have a busy weekend ahead"

What was that for what is he trying to do to me why he is so .....HIM

Why would he be that gentle what is going on I was paralyzed