chapter ten

*the rude beautiful lady was there half an hour and the car would be here and I ll be at the comfort of my bed*, was all I thought about finished some work in my office and then my phone rang the car is here,Mr.Rassel and I ride the same car home since I was staying so late working with him, it kinda his way to thank me without actually thanking me it happened once when it was raining cats and dogs and it became part of our day we would ride the car home together.

So, as usual, I went straight to his office to inform him, completely forgetting about his company, I OPENED THE DOOR....

"Sir the......O MG I AM SO SORRY" shouting and trying to catch my breath with my hand over my eyes.

Omg, what I just saw Mr.Rassel was naked and the woman was too and she was bend on his desk her hands were behind her back tied up with a rope, and she looked at me with a smile on her face it was cold and scary, it was a frightening scene their voices were high.

"Close the door and wait for me at your office" the way he commands made me so scared because he didn't even blink he was so calm, dangerously calm.

I ran to my office shaking and I was on a verge of tears I didn't know why I was so frightened and shacked, it's not like I didn't see people having sex before.

*what did I do I am sure he is furious by now I hope he won't take it out on me how stupid I must be going in without knocking*.I was really scared. I couldn't sit down I just wanted to go home and I didn't want to go with him in the same car I decided that for now on I would go by myself. My God his image with that woman was really scary.

"move we are headed home" opening the door and ordering me like nothing happened.

"I 'll..go with ha... you can go head I still have things to finish up here "I tried to control my shaky freaking voice, he was fixing his jacket and about to go thinking I would just follow him, then he stopped and turn to me with a frown and a really harsh icy look, he entered my office closing the door behind him and I jumped releasing a yelp without my permission. He walked towards me and with each step he took towards me I took two back until I was pinned to my desk, but he kept walking and I felt his gaze would burn my skin, though I didn't dare to look him in the eyes, he caged me with his hands on the desk from each side touching my hips with his arms *doesn't he know a thing of personal space o m g what did I got myself into* thinking while closing my eyes and with him technically hovering over me his hot angry breath brushing on my face I swear if he leans even an inch my breast would be stuck on his chest.

" my-car- in- five, "he said "but ...I ..." I tried to interrupt "MY- CAR-IN- FIVE" he hit the desk with both hands around me which made me yelp so loud and a tear escaped my eyes I know it was ridiculous to be scared but I was. I was even shaking I couldn't control myself and I lost my voice couldn't even answer so I just nodded with my eyes still closed.

He stormed out of the office still fixing his suit and hair, I ran collected my things terrified of the fact I would be late.

We ride the elevator in silence and I think he noticed I stuck myself to the far away corner of the elevator when he gave me a side icy glance, I know I was being childish but I couldn't help being so frightened.

We get to the car and he gets in I usually

Next to the driver Black so I went as fast as I could open the door and sat thinking *great I feel better now that Black with us*, then I heard ...

"Thanks, Blacke you are off for tonight"

O dear god is he driving ?? why?

He got in started the car and the drive was ok didn't bring up me walking on him while having ....omg I don't want to think about that now, "fasten your seatbelt"

"I didn't see anything I swear!!" and I slapped my mouth and covered it with my hands, he suddenly stopped the car and looked at me he leaned toward me and I leaned back as far as I could, having trouble breathing actually I was gasping for air,he reached his hand so close to me then he pulled the seat belt and fastened it for me with his eyes in mine didn't even blink "are you scared of me Sarah Cruz??" with a dangerous look on his face "no ...sir why would.. I?" letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You should" with a smirk on his face and started the car again and that was the last talk we had that scary night. Finally, I am home.