chapter fourteen

Its 2:00 am now and I had it.my head it feels so heavy I have to go home Iam not feeling well. I headed to the bathroom to wash my face and decided to call a cap after, I washed my face and my neck it was this strange feeling of heaviness clouding my eyes I knew I couldn't handle alcohol but I didn't know it was this serious. Then I walked out and there he was the strange man who was sitting on the bar looking at me with a very dirty look and, I felt so scared he startled me he was leaning on the wall blocking my way.

"So here you are I thought you left" he talked to me as if he knew me before.

"Excuse me"

"I was hoping we could dance since your owner left you defenseless I thought you need a new one to keep you safe after all New York is a dangerous place especially at night, " he said eyeing me up and down.

"I am not a thing to be owned and I don't need him or you I can take care of myself, excuse me" I tried to move him so I can pass through but my attempts were in vain I was so weak and he was a big guy.

He pushed me to the wall and caged me with his hand then he grabbed my neck trying to stop me from moving I felt he was chocking me I was so scared my heart was about to leave my chest I was shacking it was the worst feeling ever to be helpless.

"relax kitten I won't hurt you I like you this beautiful body of yours is aching to be touched look how hard your nipples are getting just by being touched you want this" with him touching my breast I almost threw up I was so scared I closed my eyes and start crying that's it I was being raped no one is going to help me.

"Enjoying yourself Jack" that sounds familiar I know this voice it's him o mg I am saved,

"aw aw here is the owner!Damion, I was just being friendly to your kitten here "he said moving away from me with a disappointed look on his face, I looked at Mr.Rassel standing there looking at me with so much anger in his eyes.

"So did you have enough fun? Let's go" he said implying that I wanted this.

I was scared almost raped wet and mad at him for leaving me for two hours without even thinking of texting me or answering my calls and don't mention I was drunk too.

"I am going to the hotel by myself thank you "I was hardly breathing couldn't stop crying.

"Don't act like a baby and let's go? "he said straightening up and moving toward me in a threatening type of way. " I am not a baby and thanks for your help it wasn't necessary" hardly controlling my breath "good night sir "trying to pass ,but he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the wall , grabbed my neck to left my head to face him I was breathing with difficulty I was scared but in a different way .

"I – HATE- REPEATING –MYSELF- AND- I SAID-LETS GO "he kinda whispered it in a very angry way but I wasn't having it.

"I work with you but you don't own me"trying to losing his hands