"That the girl in Roofdeck" She exclaimed to herself, Lisa horn her car twice that made girl startled. Lisa giggles before she went outside her car.

"Jesus!" Jisoo got startled the car horn was really loud.

"What the hell was that for" She hissed.

"Not, Jesus. Just me" Lisa answered.

Jisoo turned around to see who own that familiar voice. She got surprised when she saw Lisa looking at her with a big smile plastered on her face.

"It's really you, I thought I was wrong" Lisa said happily while she walk towards Jisoo and pats the smaller girl head.

"Hey" Jisoo got tongue tied, she doesn't know what to say. She's too busy too looked Lisa's beauty.

"So, where you going now?" Lisa asked while playing her car key to her fingers.

"I was about to go home" Jisoo replied, she smile to Lisa as she recover from what's happening right now.

"I see, how are you?" Lisa asked while looking at Jisoo straight to her eyes, Jisoo doesn't know how to explain it but the way Lisa looked at her she can tell that she's worried.

"I feel better, oh wait let me rephrase that. I'm okay now" She answered while still smiling from ear to ear.

"That's good to hear! I'm glad" Lisa replied.

Jisoo bit her lower lip, she torn if she's going to say it but in the end she did. "Do you want to have drink with me? My treat, a thank you treat for what did that day."

Lisa's eyes lighten hearing Jisoo's invitation.
"Well I still have some beers in my place we can drink that if you want? Club is really not inviting right now"

"You won't kill me right?" Jisoo joked to Liss that made them both laugh.

"As long as you won't steal anything from my home you're safe" Lisa replied.

"Deal"

Lisa already forgot the reason why she went back to her work place. She went inside her car to home while Jisoo following her car  

Lisa's Apartment

When they arrived, Jisoo was amazed Lisa's  place is not its just enough for her and few friends that will visit her.

She could say that Lisa is a very neat woman, the kitchen is superb, huge television and a good choice of sound system, comfortable couch, a simple dining area and what caught Jisoo's attention was a foosball table and Lisa's games.

"Welcome to my place, feel at home you can sit wherever you want" Lisa and went inside her room, when she came back she already changed her clothes and handed a hoodie and shorts to Jisoo.

"Here, change your clothes so you won't reek of alcohol afterwards, I'll just prepare everthing, the comfort room is on the right side" Lisa said while pointing to Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled at Lisa and went to the comfort to change, when she came back, she saw some beers and chips and a game controller beside Lisa.

"I saw the way you looked my at games and I guess you love playing too? I ordered chicken is that okay? Or do you prefer pizza?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo got really excited hearing the chicken part, she's also feel giddy the way Lisa smile at her she's like a ball of sunshine that makes Jisoo's mood lighten up.

"I love chicken and I really wanted to play is that alright?" She responded.

"Of course, sit next to me" Lisa open a bottle of beer and handed it to Jisoo.

Jisoo sit beside her she smiled when she smell Lisa she's like green apple and a little bit of green grapes. Suddenly Jisoo felt butterflies in her stomach.

The night goes by, the two girls are enjoying the company of each other, drinking beers eating chips and chicken, bickering about the game that they lost, blaming each other, teasing about being noob.

After 15 bottles of beer, Jisoo got drunk and start blubbering things.

"You know waaaht Lishhha this is one of my dream dateeee, tenk u for fulfilling it, my ex asshole fiancé never done this for me cosh he thinks it's childish act and he preferrr watching ballet" Jisoo said before passing out in the couch.

Lisa just smile, she lifted Jisoo to bring inside her room. She put some blanket to her small body.

Lisa stared Jisoo for a couple of minutes and smiled. "You're very beautiful, Sooya" She whispered to Jisoo's ear before kissing her forehead.

Lisa left the room smiling, she immediately clean the living room and went to couch to rest as well.

"What a great night it is" Lisa mumbled to herself.