Part 34: 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

"God save the Queen!"~*~Word Count: 1262

~*~
Word Count: 1262

LONDON

"So, Strucker plans to go to the Queen's birthday party." I repeated what Megan told me. "Why?"

"British Intelligence is rumoured to have the same super serum that was used on Captain America." Megan explained. "Hydra apparently has run out and doesn't have the means to make more."

"Really?" I asked wearily, thinking that there must be something else he's planning. Megan just nodded and opened the car door.

"Oh, how's your English accent?" Megan asked as she got out.

"I've been told it's pretty good." I replied in a English accent and she nodded, satisfied.

"That is pretty good." She complimented, switching into hers. "Talk like that for the rest of the night. Security knows we're coming, but the guests don't. We need to blend in."

"What're our names?" I asked.

"I'm Chloe Moretz, America's English Ambassador and you're Analyn Torres, Philippines's English Ambassador. You speak Tagalog, right?"

"Yeah, it was my first language."

"Good, I just wanted to make sure." She said quieter as we approached the gate that had guards lined up in front.

"State your names." One said, eyes staying forward.

"Chloe Moretz." Megan held out her SHIELD ID card, but made sure not to bring much attention to it. The guard looked down briefly at her card.

"Analyn Torres." I held out my card as well and the guard briefly looked at mine before stepping aside, giving us room to enter the gates.

As we walked down the front yard, I marvelled at the beautiful garden and palace that was gradually growing as we got near it.

"Alright, so we're in, what's the game plan?" I asked quietly.

"We go in, split up, and find Strucker before he does anything." I nodded and we continued towards the palace and up the stairs.

Upon entering, we were escorted to the ballroom and a guard guided us to the Queen.

"My Queen, American Ambassador Chloe Moretz and Filipino Ambassador Analyn Torres." The guard introduced us, bowing.

"Ms. Moretz, Ms. Torres, it's wonderful to meet you!" She smiled widely while shaking Megan's hand. "Thank you so much for coming!" She turned to me and shook my hand. Then, she lowered her voice, "Please, go anywhere you need to find this terrorist you speak of."

"Of course, your majesty. We will do everything we can to ensure the safety of you, your citizens, and guests." I assured.

"Thank you very much." She said, smiling gratefully.