Part 11: 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰

"Probably not the Homecoming you were planning?"~*~Word Count: 3132

~*~
Word Count: 3132

The next few weeks were lonely.  I didn't have any time to sneak out and see my friends since we were moving upstate.  Also, after Tony found out I was sneaking out and now has Happy watch me (nearly) 24/7.  He only leaves me alone in my bedroom when I'm sleeping or getting dressed.  And I can't sneak out then either because my window is now sealed and bulletproof and my door can only be unlocked from the outside.  Comforting, but inconvenient.  So, I've just been texting them.  Peter asked Liz to Homecoming, the thought made me a little sick, but Peter was happy so I was happy.  Until Homecoming actually rolled around.  I was doodling designs in my sketchbook when I heard my phone go off.

FrogFace🐸: "Hyelp"

Ms. Stank: "Peter? Are you okay?"

FrogFace🐸: "Loz Dad ihs burd fuy heglp"

"Liz's dad is bird guy help"?  Oh god...

Ms. Stank: "On my way!"

FrogFace🐸: "Diont trxt me affre thhis"

Peter really needs to get autocomplete back on his phone...
After reading his last text, I suddenly sprinted out of my room, making myself invisible to Happy and the other security.  All Happy saw was the door open and close.  I started flying as soon as I got out of headquarters, I needed to get there ASAP. 

And I did.  I got there in five minutes.  Record time.  I landed and immediately ran into school.  I ran down the halls when I saw Ned looking around.
"Ned, where's Peter?!"

"Kathy!  Thank goodness you're here!  I don't know!  I think I saw him turn this way... maybe he went outside?"  I ran out the door to the back parking lot.  I looked around the corner, hearing some sort of electric laser gun whirring.  A tall guy wearing all black was holding some kind of taser and looking down on Peter, who was in his old Spider-Man suit and crawling away.  Thinking fast, I looked at the ground by my feet and saw one of Peter's webshooters.  I quickly put it on and shot it at the taser gun, pulling it back, away from Peter.

"Hands off."  I pulled the web to me, bringing the guy's gun flying towards me and I leave it on the ground, running towards the guy in all black.  I jump on the hood of a nearby bus, launching me up.  I wrap my legs around his neck, putting him in a headlock and I twist, throwing him off balance and falling to the ground.  Peter knelt down next to me, helping me up.

"Dude, remind me not to get on your bad side ever again.  That was awesome!"

"Thanks, training with Black Widow for eight years teaches you a thing or two."

"THAT WAS SO SICK!" Ned squealed.  Peter and I spun around, realising Ned had followed me.  I smiled and looked back at Peter who I could tell was smiling under his mask.  Then, we heard a groan come from the attacker as he got up.