After the Show (Part Two)

"MAJESTY!" Roland ran at her the moment the door opened, leaping into her arms. She caught him easily, cuddling with him as he hugged her tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she said, opening her arm at toward her own son. Henry ran to her as well, hugging her tightly. She wrapped the arm around him and held both boys close.

Henry buried his head against her chest. "I missed you, Mom."

She kissed the top of his head. "I know, sweetheart, but we're all together now."

"Yes, we are," Roland said, happily. He leaned his head against her shoulder as she continued to hold them.

By the door, Robin hugged his mother as Emma closed the door behind them. She grinned as she took in scene, holding open her arms. "Do I get a hug too?"

Regina grinned, unable to help herself as she said: "Killian's room is just down the hall. I'm sure he'd love to give you a hug."

Emma glared at her. "Really?"

"Come on, Emma," Robin said, grinning. "You two haven't really been subtle about how you feel about each other."

"What do you mean?" she asked, frowning.

He chuckled. "We all saw you 'comforting' him after the finale. You two looked pretty close."

She blushed. "I felt bad for him. He worked hard. And he wasn't as much of a dick as I thought he was."

"Em, it's okay," Regina assured her, noticing how uncomfortable her friend was. "We just want you to be happy."

"Even if it's Killian," Henry replied before making a face.

Robin gave him a pointed look. "He's not that bad, Henry."

Henry grew sheepish. "Yeah, I guess he's not. He still can be a bit arrogant, though."

"I'll give you that," Robin agreed before turning back to Emma. "But otherwise, I think you two would be very happy together."

She gave them a sheepish smile, looking between him and Regina. "His room is down the hall?"

"Yes," Robin said, giving her the number. She slipped out of their suite as the rest of them chuckled.

Robin headed toward Regina and the children, smiling widely. "Now, have you missed me too?"

Henry threw himself at the man, wrapping his arms around him and hugging tightly. Robin staggered back a bit but recovered quickly, holding the boy close. He cupped the back of Henry's head. "I missed you too, Henry."

"What about me, Papa?" Roland asked, climbing out of Regina's hold. He walked over to his father, hugging his leg. "I missed you as well."

Robin reached down and managed to pick him up with one arm so he didn't have to let go of Henry. He held both boys close, kissing his son's cheek. "I definitely missed you."

Chuckling, Claire hugged Regina. "Since everyone is saying it, I missed you, Regina."

"I missed you too, Claire," she replied, laughing as she hugged Claire back.

"Alright, we all missed each other," Robin said, "but we should get going. We want to show you all of New York."

Claire released Regina, pulling on her bag. "I'd like to freshen up first."