After the Show (Part One)

"You two be good and we'll see you in New York in a couple days," Regina said, holding Roland on her hip and hugging Henry against her side. They stood in the empty studio, the audience long gone and the crew still cleaning up everything now that the show was going dark for the summer.

Roland clung to her. "Can't we go with you and Papa, Majesty? Please?"

She shook her head before pressing her forehead to his. "We're going to be doing some boring adult things and you and Henry have school. But we'll all be together again in a couple days and we'll spend the weekend together. Okay?"

"Okay, Majesty," he said, hugging her again.

Henry leaned closer to her. "Mom, I'm really glad that you and Robin won but is it bad that I'm also glad you beat Killian? I mean, now that I've gotten to know him, I don't think he's as bad as I thought he was, but I'm still glad he didn't win again."

She chuckled, kissing the top of his head. "It's okay, sweetheart. Killian looked a little bummed but he'll bounce back--he's a professional and we are used to losing. Besides, it looks like he's getting plenty of comfort."

Regina looked up to where Killian stood in the shadows of the set. Emma stood close to him, her hand on his arm as they spoke in low tones. She smiled softly at him and Regina just knew she was comforting him. Regina still didn't know what was going on between the two of them and she still wasn't going to interrogate them.

But once Emma finally confided in her, all bets would be off and she was going to tease her to high heaven.

"All right, everyone heading to New York needs to board the bus to the airport," Nimue said, walking up to the group. "Your flight leaves soon."

Robin appeared behind Regina with his mother in tow. He placed his hand on her back before taking Roland from her arms, pressing a kiss to the side of his head. "Majesty and I have to go. You're going to spend time with Nana, okay?"

"Okay," Roland replied, still sounding dejected. "Majesty says we'll join you though."

His father nodded. "And we're all going to have so much fun. But you'll have fun with Nana too."

"We have lots of fun activities ahead of us," Claire assured Roland. "And Henry will be there for some of them."

Roland gasped, looking over at the older boy. "You're going to spend time with us?"

"Of course," Henry said, smiling. "We're family, right?"

"Right," Roland agreed, nodding solemnly. Robin chuckled, kissing his son's cheek again before handing him to his grandmother.

Regina removed her hand from around Henry and her son lunged forward, throwing his arms around Robin. "Keep an eye on my mom, please," he said.

"Of course," Robin replied, cupping the back of Henry's head. "You'll keep an eye on Roland?"

Henry nodded, stepping away from Robin as Emma approached. She wrapped her arms around him, smiling at Robin and Regina. "Have a safe flight, you two. And enjoy New York."

She wiggled her eyebrows as Regina gave her friend a pointed look, renewing her vow to tease Emma to kingdom come once she came clean about what was going on between her and Killian. Robin chuckled as he took her hand, leading her to the shuttle bus waiting for them. They were the last to board, taking seats toward the back across from Scott and Merida. Everyone smiled at them as they sat down, unnerving Regina.