Week 5--Disney Night (Part 1)

"You have to let me go to Disney Night," Henry said, lying on the couch. He placed his head in Regina's lap.

She looked down at him, raising her eyebrow. "Oh, I have to?"

He grew sheepish. "Sorry. But it's Disney Night. It's like...made for kids. Please?"

"Fine," she relented, knowing she needed to cherish these moments where Henry still wanted to be a kid. "Besides, Robin is letting Roland go as well."

"Cool," Henry said, sitting up to hug her. "And thanks, Mom. You're the best."

She chuckled, hugging him back. "I know."

He jumped up, leaving the room as Emma entered. "I'm guessing Disney Night is go?" she asked, sitting down next to Regina.

"Yes," she replied. "You think you can handle all that magic and happily ever after for a few hours?"

Emma gave an exaggerated sigh. "I think I can. For Henry's sake."

"Thank you." Regina hugged her. "I promise I'll find some way to make it up to you."

"Oh, I'm going to hold you to that," she replied, pulling away. She gave Regina an evil smirk before leaving the room.

Regina feared she was going to regret those words.

*****

Robin bounced on his feet as Regina opened the envelope the producers left for them. "What are we doing?" he asked.

"I See the Light," she read before looking up. "That's from Tangled, right?"

He nodded. "It's when both Rapunzel and Flynn realize that they have feelings for each other."

"Of course." She pressed her lips together, cursing Isaac Heller to hell and back. This had to be his idea, to play into the idea that audience thought they were halfway to falling in love already. She doubted they would be assigned the rumba, a sensual Latin dance, to a romantic duet by pure coincidence.

"I think you're right," he said, lowering his voice. "The producers are definitely fucking with us."

The cameraman coughed and Robin rolled his eyes. "Is it the cursing or the fact we're talking about the producers?" he asked the man.

"The cursing," the cameraman replied, though he didn't sound very convincing.

She and Robin sighed before she threw the envelope on the table. "Okay. So I guess I'm Rapunzel and you're Flynn?"

"Unless you want to flip the script," Robin replied, sitting in a nearby chair. "I think you would make a lovely little thief."

"I think I'll leave that to you," she shot back, running a hand over her hair with sigh. "I guess I'll have to don a blonde wig."

He nodded, biting his lip as his blue eyes sparkled. "I don't know. I think you can pull off being a blonde."

"Whatever. Let's focus on the dance before costumes." She stood, walking over to the CD player. The dance had her especially nervous, though it was a Latin dance. Latin was her specialty and it was where she first earned her crown as queen. Yet it was a highly sensual dance that would require her to be close to Robin and almost bearing her soul to him as well as America. With her feelings for him so new and raw, she wasn't sure she could handle this dance just yet with him.

"Regina?" he asked, sounding really close to her. "What are we dancing?"

She took a deep breath. "The rumba."