Chapter-31

Michelle's P.O.V~

I was at the park with Harry. We've been hanging out all day. We went shopping(he refused to let me buy anything) we went for dinner(he didn't let me pay fit that either). He's so funny.

I heard footsteps from afar. And a few sniffles as well. I see Kaya walking down the path. I need to check of she's okay. I interrupt Harry's story about his cat when he was younger.

"And then he just...." "I'm sorry Harry I just seen Kaya. I have to check if she's okay"I finish. He nods his head and I stand up and walk over to Kaya.

She was sitting against the wall with her knees up against her chest and her head resting on her knees.

"What's wrong" I ask as I sit down beside her. She lifted her head. Her eyes were bloodshot.

"Niall told me he liked me" she sobbed. What why is she crying. "That's great but why are you crying I thought you liked him as well" I told her.

"Well first of all he has to 'date' you and I can't not after what happened with James" she places her head in her hands.

"What happens with James" I thought she dumped him.

"He ...... cheated ...... on me...." She got out between sniffles and sobs.

"What" I say shocked. What an a-hole.

"I walked in on him banging another girl. That's why I'm afraid to go out with Niall. I can't get hurt like that again" she reminds me.

"Niall's not like that and you know it" I assure her. Niall would never do that to as girl.

"That's what James said" she points out.

"C'mon let's go home" I pull her up and into a hug.

"I'm a mess" she sulks.

"A mess that happens to have Niall Horan all over you" I smirk.

She smiles. I run over and tell harry in going to take Kaya home. Thank god he's so understandable.

Harry's P.O.V~

I was at the park with Michelle. We've been hanging out all day. We went shopping I refused to let her buy anything. We went for dinner I didn't let her pay for that either.

I was telling her a story about my cat from when I was younger bit I knew she wasn't paying attention.

"And then he just...." "I'm sorry Harry I just seen Kaya. I have to check if she's okay"I finish. I nod my head and She stands up and walks over to Kaya.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID. Niall was calling me.

"Hel..." I half-answer.

"I messed up Harry" he shouts from the other side of the phone.

"Wait. Woah. Slow down. What happend" I asked. He was silent for a moment.

"I told her that I liked her but she just said no and ran off. I'm such am idiot" he complains.

"No your not. Everyone could see that you really really like her. Maybe you shoulda ask her why she ran away" I suggest.

"Thanks Harry. Where would I be without you" he praises. I smile.

"Maybe without a girlfriend" I chuckle. We said our goodbyes and he hung up. Everything will be okay between those two.

<><><><><>(A/N)<><><><>

Wow. Nearly 700 hundred reads. Thank you soo much. I love you all. Xxxx