Chapter-2

That's the dress she wore to the club when she found out her boyfriend is a lying ass.

Still Kaya's P.O.V~

got out after my long but relaxing shower. I check my phone for the time. It's 6:30. What will I do now. Just sit on the sofa eating ice cream and thinking I'm not good enough or.......... go out and have a bit of fun. Option 2 it is. I make my over to my suitcase to find a nice dress to wear.

After about 10 minutes of looking for one I find a black strapless tight dress and sorta loosens up at the the waist. I knew it was the right dress to wear. I slip it on and get ready to do my hair and make-up. I curl my hair and put it half up half down hairstyle. Next I apply some mascara and about of lipstick. I like the natural look. Simple but affective;)

I look in the mirror and satisfied on how I look. I go down to the lobby. I call a taxi. When I arrive at an Under 21 club I step out to see a lot of people some so pissed and some sucking each other's faces off. I kindly pay the taxi driver. And he drove off.

I look around at all these beautiful looking, skinny girls. I suddenly start to feel insecure. I just sit down outside for a bit and think if it's a good idea that I should go into the club or just go home.

Niall's P.O.V~

It's been a long day. Working all day at the studio. When I came home I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me with one of my best mates. Which is a bummer because I actually thought she liked me.

But in not good enough. I never am. I decided it was time to move on. I got a shower because I probably smelt like garbage. When I got out I got dressed up into black skinnys, white top and black jacket.

I make my way over to the under 21s Club. Which is ok because I only turned 21 in a few weeks.

I look around to see if I knew anyone. I stopped looking. There was a beautiful girl sitting all by herself. She had long brown hair, curled. Simple make-up just the way I like it. She had an amazing body as well.

She got up and went into the bar. I have to meet her. She's to beautiful to let go.

•¥$•¥$•¥$•¥${A/N}•¥$•¥$•¥$•¥$

I know short chapter but I promise it gets more interesting in the next chapter :)