Chapter-23

Kaya's P.O.V~

"Wake up" a voice rang through my ear.

I open my eyes to see Harry standing there with a smirk.

"What" I groan.

"Were going out for breakfast and Niall's getting impatient" he states.

"Fine" I say getting out of bed. I push him out and get dressed into a pair of skinnys, jumper and scarf with some boots.

I walk down stairs to see all the boys staring at me. Did I do something wrong. Was there something on my face.

"Is there something wrong" I worry.

Niall broke the staring. "No" he mumbled. "Let's go" Louis shouts. I've only known him for a day and I'm starting to like him. But bot in that way.

Niall wraps his arm around me. I slightly blush. "Awww look at the two lovebirds" Harry awes.

Shit. Speaking of lovebirds. I haven't seen Michelle since yesterday.

"Has anyone heard anything from Michelle" I ask curiously.

"Who's Michelle" Zayn speaks up.

"She my girlfriend" Niall looks down. He takes his arm off me. I frown at him because I was very comfortable and he smelled so good. Was that weird?

"She's also my best friend" I say.

Harry looks guilty. He knows something. My phone buzzes.

From:Pussymagnet;)
I need to tell you something :(

To:Pussymagnet;)
Who is this p.s luv d name :)

From:Pussymagnet;)
Harry

I changed his name to Harry because there was no way I would remember that was him.

To:Harry
What's ups also how'd you get my number

From:Harry
I got it from Niall's fone

I never gave Niall my number.

To:Harry
R u okay

From:Harry
Can we talk later

To:Harry
Sure

He looks back to me. He gives me a weak smile. I smile back. I wonder what's wrong. But the real question is how did Niall get my number.