Chapter 10: A Burning Desire

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this in a long time. I'm also sorry for any mistakes you see. I plan to continue this book seeing as people still like this book. I do have big plans for this book and it is planned to be a long book. This chapter is very pleasing to the eyes so I really hope you love it!♥️ Comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

Chapter 10

A Burning Desire

Day Three
5:00 AM
Onika Maraj

In a sudden movement, I was awake, noticing I was being held by Beyoncé. How could a messed up situation like this make me rekindle my relationship with her? As soon as we were out of here, I'd request for my mother to get some serious help. I think she needs it, and fast.

Sighing, I remembered what woke me up. A bad dream. One I couldn't dare to talk about. Why was it that I always had to get the hard end of it? Pulling myself away from
Beyoncé, I could hear her groan. I held her hand for a few seconds before I went into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, I didn't see anything that was wrong with me but I felt wrong.

This all felt wrong.

Soon, Beyoncé was holding me from behind. A smile formed on my lips as I looked at her messy curly hair. It never really failed to amaze me.

"Why are you up?" I asked her, patting her arm as she nuzzled her head in my neck.

"Mm, I don't know," she responded. It sent shivers down my spine and I didn't know how to take it.

"Go back to bed, it's like five."

"Don't leave me alone in there." My breathing stopped as she kissed my neck and let her hands travel up my shirt. They halted when they got to the underlining of my breasts. This felt entirely too good to be true. What if I was dreaming? "Okay?" She asked me as she teased the lining by gliding her fingers across my skin. My body felt like it was tingling all over.

"Okay," I said lowly. I knew that she heard me when her fingers left my body. It had only been a few seconds but I was yearning for her touch. My body was burning with desire and I didn't even know why. I couldn't possibly want sex with her this early...

Right?

Turning off the light, I settled back into bed. Beyoncé held me from behind as I laid comfortably on my pillow. Now, her fingers had a different meaning to me. It was more of a lustful meaning and to be honest, every time I looked at the details of her hands, it made me want to explode. There was something about her slender fingers that made me imagine them inside of me.

What was I thinking?

Shaking my head, I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep. Then, I noticed something else. Her breathing was light and in this silence I could faintly hear the pattern. I gripped my pillow tighter, biting my lower lip. What was she doing to me? This hasn't happened before.

"Onika, are you okay?" She was concerned now. Pulling my body closer to her, I could feel more of her fingers as she rubbed my stomach. Then, there they were on the underlining of my breasts. My breathing increased as I mentally pictured her smirking. What made her want to do this at this time? In all case scenarios I thought it was me doing this to her? It still could be.

"Yes," I moaned lowly. The flood in my underwear would tell her something different. I was craving her.

"You don't seem okay." Her fingers made their way past my lining and caressed my medium sized breasts. It felt too good to tell her to stop. I was trying to muster up the guts to tell her it was going to make me have an orgasm if she didn't stop. "Do you want me to stop?" I couldn't talk for some reason.