Chapter 8: B's False Jounral Entry

Sorry for mistakes! I love you babies!♥️🥰🥺

A Dream:

I saw Onika writing in a little journal. So I thought I'd try it out. I have a little confession to make. When I endured the pain of getting raped... all I could think about is if I told. I thought they were going to kill me. When Onika told, I for sure knew I was dead. So I had to break it off with her. I didn't want her to get hurt. The risk wasn't worth it.
It's always a dream with her. The way her body reacts to mine is insane. I try to stop my reactions but they come in stronger. Why though? It's not like we're ever going to be something. Being in this room for 20 days with her seems impossible. At first, her guard was immediately up upon seeing me. Then... we talked about it. Everything changed.
I wish I was lying right now... but I can't. I'm falling harder for her with each passing moment we spend in this room. When we kissed, she didn't taste like anything. It was pleasant. Those times she almost called me baby... I wish she would've went all the way.

Sneaky passion:

Onika doesn't know I'm writing right now. She's in the shower. I had a chance of admiring her body once and I wasn't going to try again. Onika has caramel skin and I'm sure it doesn't taste like caramel but... I'd like to think. She's so beautiful to me. Will she ever know that? No.
Her mother, knows how much we actually hate/love each other. I can't stand Onika sometimes because of how she makes me feel. She makes me feel like shit sometimes but most times... she makes me feel... untitled with a passion. Do I think I'm special to her. Maybe.
Okay, she'll be out in a few. I'm going to go hide this. Bye!

------
I haven't updated this in a hot minute. I'll call this a false journal entry because usually Onika is the one doing it. You can really see how different their writing styles are.

Whose writing style do you like better?

Are y'all ready for chapter 9?

How do y'all feel about Beyoncé's feelings?

~Daddy