Chapter 9: Will You Dance With Me?

Chapter 9

Day two: 3:30 P.M.

Onika

I looked at Beyoncé as she danced around to the music I was playing. She kept looking at me and moving her body. The faces she kept making made me laugh. I certainly did enjoy this moment.

"Come dance with me?" She asked me. I shook my head. She was a natural dancer but I? No. As much as I'd love to I can't really express myself like that.

"No, I can't dance... plus I'm just observing." She raised her eyebrow and let out a breath. She smiled as she pulled me close to her and put our foreheads together. I stiffened as her hands made their to my sides. I wasn't in the proper attire for this so called dancing. I was in a single purple tank top and white shorts. "What are you-" before I could speak there was a kiss placed on my neck.

I've never been so shocked in my life. I didn't know why this was happening but... who was I to complain? I bit my lip as I just enjoyed the way she wanted to explore my body. This is really hilarious... I'm getting kissed on by a person I supposedly hate. Her hands made it back up to my face and I got nervous. I didn't want to show it though.

"Onika... can you dance with me for awhile?" She asked. I hesitated... if we danced then it could turn into something more. I looked into her eyes and then towards the bathroom door. In an immediate attempt to escape I tried to go for the door but her grip tightened. "Don't do this... you know you want to dance with me. Remember... we used to do it all the time as kids."

"Yeah, but that was long ago Beyoncé. I'm not sure if that would be a good idea now." I couldn't handle being close to her right now. This complete feeling of submission took over me and I felt defeated. I don't think I ever wanted to be submissive towards people but she had that affect on me. She's the only one who can make me feel 12 different emotions at a time.

"Onika..." Beyoncé says dragging out my name.

"Fine... I'll dance with you."

Beyoncé held me closer to her, and rocked me from side to side slowly. Of course I stiffened in her grip. I couldn't relax. Everything was telling me to just let her have her way with me already. Unfortunately, I knew what kind of person she was already.

"Do you miss this like I do?" She whispered out to me. I nodded my head and relaxed into her. Something strange is happening inside me. "Please... say something to me."

"Dancing with you... doesn't feel bad," I said against her shoulder. She laughed so beautifully and I smiled at the reaction. I was going to write about this later.

Day two: 5:00 P.M.

After our many dance sessions I made it over to my spot by the window and took out my journal. I smiled as I looked at the little note I wrote myself in case I ever got nervous.

Note to self: if you ever get nervous, think about someone you love. It'll take your mind off the nervousness.

Guess who I always thought of? ______

Love of my life:

This girl could potentially be the love of my life but in time we will see. She makes me feel all these things including hatred but it doesn't matter cause hatred is almost out the window. I can let go... I just need something to keep me sane. She isn't helping. It's like she's trying to have a hold on me forever and it's working I can't even lie. I like it, but what if she leaves again out of fear. I can't predict the future but... I'm hoping she won't leave.
If she is the love of my life I'd promise not to hurt her. I'd do my best to completely be honest with her. No secrets at all. If she wants something, she can get it. I'd do anything for her as long as she's willing to do anything for me and I bet she could agree.

I closed my book and looked out the window. Some kids were playing in one yard, a couple was walking their dog on the sidewalk... holding hands. Being all romantic... hmm I hope it lasts a lifetime. Some things around here just don't last.

I looked over and immediately saw Beyoncé who was coming to sit by me. I looked down at my hands and suddenly felt a kiss on my forehead. My eyes darted to her eyes and she smiled and took my hand. She was too gorgeous.

"Did I disturb you?" She asked softly. I shook my head and sighed. She shifted and soon I was laying back against her as she played with my hair. It felt so nice, I was falling in and out of sleep. Soon, soft words were being spoken to me. "I never got to say thank you for all the times you've protected me. I'm really thankful for you."

"You're welcome," I said tiredly. "I'm going to always protect you, even if it costs me my life."

--------

Hey babies! Sorry for any mistakes!

Did you enjoy the update?

What did you think of their dance?

Onika's journal entry?

Do you feel like Onika is hiding her feelings?

How do you think Beyoncé feels?

Until next time!♥️

~Daddy