Chapter 5: Remember

Please don't get on my case about any mistakes. Comment and vote! Let me know what you think of this! Love you!!!💖

Chapter 5: Remember

Day one: Night

Onika Maraj

I lay on Beyoncé as we focused on each other's breathing. I'm really trying to understand her again. I'm noticing the things I like about her... some of these things I missed.

After remembering when we drifted a part from each other ages ago, I concluded that I wanted to try again some day. When we did meet again, it wasn't how I expected. She was... different. Not the nice B I remember... but a very focused Beyoncé. After that, when my mom would invite her over she'd be very nice to me and cling to me. My mother loved that.

I just remember being so caught up with the past... even up until this very day. Please believe me I'm trying... I really am. I also know that she's trying also. Beyoncé has backed off a bit and now it was my turn to show affection towards her... again.

"Beyoncé... can we talk about what happened years ago?" I suddenly asked. She tensed up, I could sense the change of character she displayed in just a matter of seconds. I grabbed her hand... I forgot how soft her hands were. Then again, these sweet thoughts Im having just returned.

"W-why? I don't think we need to talk about that."

"I think we do... I deserve an explanation on why you walked out on me. I deserve to know who made you this way," I said. I found myself tearing up. I didn't know I was hiding behind something all because of this situation.

Beyoncé looked at me as I sat up. She cupped my cheek and I found that her eyes showed that she cared about me. She sighed before laying her head back down.

"I can't talk about it... but I will say I didn't mean to leave you... I didn't mean to break you like this. I'm still the same bey you met in 3rd grade. I'm still here."

"Are you sure? I feel like I can't trust you." I surely felt like she had a reason to leave me. Every action had a reason, I just didn't know hers.

She looked at me, then looked away.

"I'm sorry that you don't trust me... it's just. During that time, I wanted to keep everything a secret. How was I supposed to tell my mom that I got raped by-" she stopped. I heard her sniffle before she looked down at her hands.

"Who raped you Bey?"

She took my hand, and held it as she continued talking.

"How was I supposed to tell my mom, that I got raped by my father... and his friend." I gasped and immediately grabbed her hand tighter. I heard about him going to prison... but I didn't know if what I heard was true. "That night, his friend came over when I was getting in trouble for calling you when it was my bedtime. My mother yelled at him for cheating on her." She closed her eyes before sighing. "Then when I was asleep, he grabbed me and told me not to scream. Duct tape was put over my mouth and my hands were tied behind my back. I was forced to watch as a tall female appeared in the room and started kissing on him. He then looked at me and told me. "Your mother wasn't enough to satisfy me... but you're such a mature girl now. Don't you want to have fun with daddy?" His words cut into me and I realized what he meant. I shook my head and tried to speak but nothing came out." I noticed that her body was shaking.

"You don't have to go on if you don't want to."

"I want to," she says. I nod as I look directly into her eyes.

"They continued to kiss and I remembered the lady looking at me. Before I could do anything, they grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my clothes off. In the process I remember I still had my bra on. The only thing they were worried about is getting to my..." She pointed down to her vagina and I began to feel bad. I didn't want to hear anymore.

"After it happened, I felt like I could tell you... but only you and even then I was scared to. Then after you told... I just got angry because I thought he'd kill me. I still think that he might. I still have nightmares about it... even if it was years ago."

I laid back down on the bed and held her as she continued to cry.

"I'm sorry BeyBey. He can't hurt you anymore... or that lady."

Silence took over the room as we laid there holding each other. The whole time I felt so many emotions...

"Will you let me help you this time?" I asked.

"Yes... I still think he's going to get out one day and find me."

"I wouldn't let him touch you. He's not going to get you as long as I'm alive. I don't know who that bitch is but she won't get you either."

"How can you be so sure you can save me from him?"

"I just know he won't hurt you. I don't want to get into detail about what I could potential do to him."

She frowned before turning her head towards me. "Thank you, for giving me another chance." I heard her yawn before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"You're welcome," I sighed.

This was too much.

---------

Ahh omg? I literally wrote this and I think it's sooo bad... sorry for any mistakes you see. I really want to delete.😭

What do you think?

Emotional? I am.

Who is the lady?

What do you think of their relationship now?

What do you think of Beyoncé now?

What about Onika?

Favorite part in this chapter?

Was this good?

~Daddy