44- To see through her Hate

Dong Fang Jin who was still sittion the side coughed lightly. Lian Mu Han looked at him coldly before saying:

"You are not allowed to go without me!"

Turning to Qing Ran once again he addressed the girl.

"I will send a message to Gumu to let her know that you are fine!"

An Ging Ran couldn't really understand what was goinng on in her Biaoge's head. Did he really have good intentions sending this message? Still, she didn't answer to the youth.

Dongfan Jian gazed at the girl surprised. He was the one who answered Lian Mu Han.

"You should go and get her carriage instead. Once the physician has checked on her and written a prescription, as long as she is fine to be moved we will send her ... they should go back!

Lian Mu Han nodded.

"In the end, it is his Taizi that is the most thoughtful. But this party...".

It looked like Qing Ran's Biaoge was really eager to cross path with the capital's three beauties. His carefree attitude made An Qing Ran lose a bit of her patience, so she opened her mouth again:

"I am alright! Moreover, this biaomei do not wish to spoil your good time! I will bring Yan Ran to the Fu!"

"You can still say that you are alright?"

Argued Dong Fang Jin obviously disagreeing with her statement before shifting to talk to Lian Mu Han.

"Go see if the Imperial doctor has arrived yet! Did he take an oxcart to be so slow?"

Lian Mu Han smiled.

"Taizi even if they rode with a horse, it would take some time to come to the guest courtyard from the main gate".

"If that's the case maybe we should take her to the front door..."

"I am not going to wait outside in the cold!"

Interjected An Qing Ran, she didn't want to be carried around by Dongfang Jian again! What's more... the Crown Prince putting so much effort to take care of her... How would that not raise suspicion? Honestly, she didn't want to have anything to do with the youth if she could! She thought she had made her intentionspretty clear but it didn't loo as if the young man took any notice.

Lian Mu Han looked at the Prince a mischievous grin blooming on his lips.

"Taizi isn't usually this impatient! what could be wrong today?"

An Qing Ran had no glue about the regular character of Dongfang Jin. But considering the fact that she wasn't the center of attention anymore she stayed silent.

Dong Fang Jin looked at his friend. "Lian Da Gonzi usually doesn't speak much... How come it is different today?"

Lian Mu Han's grin grew wider.

"Today this Gonzi has seen many beauties! It was a feast for the eyes! Maybe Taizi has seen some as well!"

Dong Fang Jin's face turned dark, but he quickly covered it with a devilish smile of his own.

"Where would this Taizi meet a beauty? Lian Da Gonzi should stop talking about nonsense and go ask if the Imperial physician has arrived!"

Lian Mu Han sneered but still nodded.

"I'll go take a look."

Turning towards Qing Ran he added. "Don't make Taizi unhappy!"

An Qing Ran glared as a reply. She had never realized that her Biaoge was such a talkative person!

Lian Mu Han noticed the look in his Biaomei eyes and nodded.

"Since are still able to glare like this ate me, your condition must not be too serious!"

"What nonsense are sprouting! Are you a Doctor?"

Interrupted Dong Fang Jin rudely.

Lian Mu Han didn't seem to care one bit about the other two people losing their patience and naturally turned around to leave the room.

All of a sudden the room became quiet the only sound that coukd be heared was the two people breathing.

Dong Fang Jin was looking towards the door, while An Qing Ran was once again lost in her thoughts, scheming her next plan.How could she take her revenge on Dong Fang Ye? Would she be able to do with her strength alone? Could she ask help from her father? But what kind of excuse would she give him?

In her past life, the Crown Prince had died soon after her marriage with Kang Wang. She had then asked her father to secretly support her husband. Going so far as to have her father to pull his friends in Dongfang Ye camp.

This silent force helped Kang Wang solve various problems in court and allowed him to take the limelight! Slowly he gained the affection of the Emperor.

She had believed that she was so clever... But while she was in the midst scheming various tricks for her husband. She never imagined that her hard work could be stolen by someone more cunning. On top it all, it was someone she had kept close by her side. That cunning woman plucked the ripe fruit she had so hard to raise!

"There is hate in your eyes."

Dongfang Jin voice dragged her to reality once more.