8- AUNT'S DESIGN

The belt was not yet tied, An Qing Ran urgently rushed to Lian Jin Yu's arms and act like spoiled. while, she is still relying on her mother's arms, took the opportunity to knot in the back of the belt .She didn't move, her eyes looking at An Zhong Tao and  said: "Daddy, you are really young!"

An Zhong Tao shook his head smile: "There is big festivals, the two of you do not go to watch the lantern, but hidden here ... ..."

"Daddy, how did you and Yiniang came? perhaps the lanterns weren't looking as  good as in the East warm house?" An Qing Ran smiled and said, for so many years, since aunt came into the Anfu, the dad rarely came here, she was small, so she didn't understand, Actually she thought and  he to get together with her mother a long time, but is happy.

Now looking at her dad, she really has a mixed feelings, but also able to see him here and the family can be together, what can be more happier than this? Although she is smiling, her nose sore.

"Isn't your mother  not let us come?" An Zhong Tao snorted. How did he feel that his daughter's tone and eyes were not right today?

It seems that she has matured a lot. He doesn't understand a 12-year-old child. How can her eyes look so emotional? On  looking at her, he himself doesn't understand  why he feels sour .

Lian Jin Rong suddenly smiled and interrupted him: "My sister's house is really clean, and this screen looks very good. This bead curtain is also very beautiful, afraid that this is pearl?"

When she spoke, she turned towards the screen, reached out to lift the bead curtain and playing in her hand. while looking at the bead curtain,but her eyes drifted to look around. Beaded screen in her hand made a rushing sound

Lian Jin Yu saw  it the body trembling slightly, An Qing Ran hold her mother, and finally get to tie the knot better, and then she stood straight.

Others did not see Lian Jin Rong's action but An Qing Ran see it clearly and suddenly asked: "Aunt, What are you looking for?"

"Looking for wild man ... ..." Lian Jin Rong  had looked around to think that where the man can hide it, which is somewhat different from what she expected, and Lian Jin Yu should be with the man in bed, she was being told in this way! In fact, as soon as she entered the house and saw Lian Jin Yu standing there, she was somewhat stunned. Everything was different from what Zhang momo said, but she thought that even if Lian Jin Yu had time to wear clothes, the man might not have time to escape.

Unexpectedly, when she was in  the trance in thoughts her mouth will be out of their own thoughts, so when she found out, it was too late, all the people  are looking at her.

"What did you say?" An Zhong Tao looked at Lian Jin Rong.

Lian Jin Rong opened her mouth for a time but she really can not find any excuses, her face is fully panic.

An Qing Ran then immediately stepped forward, smiling innocently said: "Auntie, what kind of man to catch? Is this a game? Is the arrangements of the aunt to entertain everyone? Also, what is the wild man?"

Her eyes are pure and innocent, as if she really do not understand.

"Ran er, come over!" Lian Jin Yu  pull back  An Qing Ran to her side, the expression on her face is incomparably stunned, this is a very dignified face, at this moment is more sacred, she looked at An Zhong Tao in clear and bright voice,"Husband, your servant*  just want to personally hear a response from you. Has this servant acted inappropriately in any ways and disgraced you, General? More importantly, who has personally saw this servant commit such a disgraceful act? I also didn't expect that a concubine will bring so many subordinates to catch this servant in 'adultery'. Who has disgraced themselves in this case? If you don't give me a clear response today, I will invite someone that is not involved in this matter to discuss the logic or the General can just directly divorce this servant, saving us from going through all the trouble and becoming a laughing stock by outsiders!"

(Note:she just calling herself humbly)