1- CONSPIRACY TO KILL

(Disclaimer: This Novel it's Not Mine, only for Offline Reading Purposes, All Credits Belong to the Author, you can Also go to novelupdate.com, Thank you.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Dong Ze Dynasty on Yun Qi thirty first year.

Emperor Yun Qi died.

Heavy snow was falling from the sky and the world was white. So much so that you couldn't make the difference between heaven and earth.

It was as if the gods were adding their sorrow to the mourning country.From the classics, fasting for seven days. After they enter the Imperial Ancestral Temple .

On the 8th day following Yun Qi Emperor's death, the Imperial palace became alive once again. Red lanterns and red silk curtains were hanged. Qiong Lou palace was renovated and the heavy and sorrowful atmosphere was quickly replaced by a cheerful one. Celebrating the new emperor ascension.After all, This has always been the case, not to mention the fact that everyone is planning for their future, especially in this powerful place

The shadow of the moon was shining upon the iced snow. It was extraordinarily cold.

In the Imperial Harem.

In Yan Shangong palace, the red wooden doors were closed. Two eunuchs were patrolling the courtyard with a dim lantern.

In this cold and silent night, the sound of shackles could be heard clearly. Suddenly chaotic footsteps were heard. Attracting the attention of the two eunuchs which stopped in their tracks.

In Yan Shangong main room, the charcoal braziers were long extinguished, the inside of the house was now as cold as the outside. A delicate woman was sitting there shivering.

Suddenly the heavy doors were open and cold wind came in, violently shaking the candlelight on the table. However, the woman stayed seated slowly lifting her head. A sneer appeared at the corner of her mouth when she realized who the person entering was.

"Tomorrow the new Emperor will take his place on the dragon seat". Said the man with a tone colder than the incoming wind.

The woman expression didn't change at his word. After a long silence, she looked up once again and faintly said "Congratulations".

"Considering the strength of help you have given me to ascend the  imperial throne. As long as you drink this and destroy the thing in your stomach, this one will let you become the Empress". His voice was light but the words were cutting her like a knife.

The woman stared at him disdainfully:

"If that's all Wangye as to say, you may leave. I don't need to show you the door". Her hair fell in front of her face; concealing her expression but you could still guess the proud and dignified air beneath these black curtains.

"An Qing Ran! Don't you want to enjoy life?" The man's face finally showed some kind of expression. "You are a woman who could not guard her virtue, if you don't want to drink, this king will help you".

"I have already told you that this child is yours! What else do you want me to say?!" The woman answered to this provocation.

"This king does not believe you. We have been husband and wife for 3 years, do not force me to give you the medicine!". Answered the man, while slowly approaching her with a bowl full of dark liquid.