4- Hatred to Cut Her Skin

An Qing Ran sprinted to the point where her lungs almost blew up. On the way, she encountered some old family servants that were surprised to see the young lady run like this.

Qing Ran couldn't care less. The past events constantly flashing in her mind.
She hated her former self for living such a plain life, while her parents were in pain and her enemies ruthless and quick-witted.
She remembers clearly how she helped Lian Jin Rong gain the position of official wife of the general's Fu.
After her mother's death, her father was depressed. For a while, no one cared about the empty position. However, she helped her Yiniang by saying good words. She also said that if her Yiniang didn't get the position; she would never recognize the new lady of the An Fu!

An Qing Ran stopped to lean on a tree, dizzy. The past events replaying again and again in her mind. In an hour her 'good' Yiniang would bring her father into her mother's courtyard!

In front of crowd her mother's dignity will be trampled. Of course, it was only her speculation. She wasn't present when it happened. In her past life, the day after the Lantern Festival, her father placed her mother under house arrest in the East Warm courtyard.

He refused to let her out, no one was allowed to see her. She could only watch her mother crying through the cracks of the door. After a while, her Yiniang told her the reason why her mother was punished so harshly. After that, she never visited her mother again!

Thinking of this matter, she was unable to stop anxiety burning her throat. Quickly she started to run again. At this moment, she felt that the Fu was too big! Her shoes sank deeply in the untouched snow. Each footstep produced creaking sound and the wind cut through her face. All of these things constantly reminding that she wasn't dreaming!

Then Lian Jin Rong, An Yan Ran and Dong Fang Ye! An Qing Ran bitterly remembered these people and said in her heart " you people better be careful! In my previous life, I was blind and was deceived and allowed you to kill my mother and killed my baby!"

Thinking of the child, An Qing Ran could not help but feel cold. The hatred of the eyes growing...

She had been married for three years, still, there has been no child. It was her greatest regret. Thinking about it An Yan Ran was the reason why her being unable to conceive. Before she just thought it was due to her carelessness.

It was early spring and An Qing Ran was feeding the fish, and, one of An Yan Ren shoes fell in the water somehow. An Qing Ran tried to pick it up. As a result, her foot slipped and she fell into the cold water. Thinking about it now the all incident was suspicious. If it she didn't fall into the palace's cold water, it would not have been so difficult to get pregnant.

Her child ... It was already so big and still. The more was thinking about these events and the more she hated. Kang Wang, you don't deserve to have your own child!

Qing Ran was running forward lost in her thoughts. Suddenly she crashed into somebody!

Rubbing her forehead, she met Dong Fang Jin. The young man was wearing a yellow robe that complimented his jade face. He was holding his chest and looked at her frowning.

Next, to him, a surprised voice asked "An Qing Ran?". The voice belonged to Lian Mu Han. He was looking at her suspiciously. "Qing Ran, what are you doing?"

He had never seen this Biaomei so anxious.

"Biaoge? Why are you here?" An Qing Ran answered with a question. Even if she knew that he supposed to be in the estate. After all, she was the only one that changed after she woke up. Everything else should be the same.

While thinking about that she realized her original self-didn't run around at twelve years old. Therefore, she hadn't met her cousin at the time.

Lian Mu Han was her uncle son and the future heir to Lian Fu. Her uncle and her mother were real blood-related brother and sister. That was the reason why Lian Mu Han often visited the general's estate. However, she never met him and Dong Fang Jin. She just knew about the youth relationship through hearsay.

These two youngsters usually wandered around the city. Always thinking about leisure. Their reputation wasn't good...