The Visitor

I hid from him for most of the day, it wasn't until later in the night that I went back to my room and seen how destroyed it was. I guess that's what happens when two werewolves hook up while their drunk off their asses. the lamp was knocked over, the covers and pillows were ripped and thrown around the room. Lilith entered my room cautiously, taking in the mess.

"Oh, you guys got busy" she laughed and looked around. "Do you need me to pick some stuff up from town?" she joined me in cleaning while we chatted. "Can't I come with you? I just need to get some stuff from my dorm." I asked, pushing the lamp back on its stand and fixing the lamp shade.

"Randall said he would pick up whatever you needed when you first came here."

"I know, some of it is just personal...you'll be with me! I'll be fine." I pleaded to her as I picked up Hamish's shirt from the floor. "I don't want to stay here with him." I sighed and she nodded. Lilith gave me a look of exhaustion before giving in.

"Fine, but just don't go around moping because your Ham sandwich doesn't taste like you hoped." Lilith rolled her eyes and gestured me along. I followed her into the college campus and to my dorm room. Lilith waited outside my door to keep watch, while I went inside to gather my stuff. Inside a Order member waited for me, sitting on my bed. They were masked but I could tell it wasn't Vera, which could only mean one thing.

"Tyler?" I whispered so I wouldn't alert Lilith, and he stood

"Tyler?" I whispered so I wouldn't alert Lilith, and he stood. His mask was lifted to reveal a bruised face, I didn't notice how sow he was moving until he fell into my arms. "Lilith!" I shouted and she hurried in, shutting the door, and helping me move him back on the bed.

He grunted in pain, his eyes moving to meet mine. "You have to go..." he muttered though a husky voice. I rushed to gather anything I could that could help. Bottled water, a rag, rubbing alcohol, etc. Once I grabbed everything I could, I brought it to Lilith and she quickly started to patch him up. I watched her work, holding his hand to comfort him. Tyler was the reason I wanted to join the order, I knew about magic because of him. he even taught me a few tricks. We grew up together and although he was 3 years older than me, we still kept in touch when he moved here.

"Tyler, who did this?" I gave his hand a soft squeeze and he shook his head. "You have to leave, don't worry about me. The order is using every resource they have to get to you. I've been guarding you place so they couldn't use the locator spell. You have to go" he let go of my hand and pushed me away. Lilith groaned, "He is right, we should go. If they get anything in here, they'll find the house, then we'd be fucked." I sighed and took a pocket knife out of the drawer beside my bed. I sliced into my hand and muttered a few words before grabbing a rag to stop the bleeding from my palm.

"What did you just do?"

"Now everything about me is gone, my scent, my hair, dead skin, everything" I grabbed a few things in a bag and threw it over my shoulder. "I've got everything I need, let's go"

"He can't come. He's apart of the order."
"He defied their orders to protect me!"

"I don't care, and neither will Hamish"

"Fuck Hamish! We aren't leaving without him. I am not leaving him where they can kill him." I waited until she finished patching him up to lift his arm over my neck. I helped him to his feet and he stopped me. "You're too stubborn for your own good." he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Thank me once you're safe" We moved quickly, it was extremely difficult to get him there but the house was closer.

Lilith just complained the entire time about how someone could follow us. I was too busy trying to keep Tyler awake. Once we approached the house, Hamish met us outside, visually upset. "Who the hell is he?" Hamish clenched his jaw and followed us inside. We carried him into my room and laid him on my bed. His grunts and soft moans of pain filled the house.

"He's a friend, which means don't hurt him." I glared at Hamish and his demeanor changed. "This is Tyler, he is with the order. Before you say anything, we're not killing him and he's staying here as long as he needs to." I sat beside Tyler on the bed and held his hand. Hamish let out a sigh, "I'll take Randall out to make sure you weren't followed." he stood at the door, watching us for a moment before leaving.

"Are you that dead set of breaking his heart?" Lilith snapped before storming off, leaving me alone with Tyler.

"So, a werewolf huh?" Tyler managed a pained laugh. I shook my head slightly, "I didn't ask for this...but I don't regret it." I gave him a simple smile and changed to subject.

"Thank you, you saved my life."

"All in a weeks work" He shrugged, his eyes never leaving mine. "A week? You've been doing that all this time?" I stood shocked. "You need to eat, drink, showe-"
"Hey! I don't smell that bad! You're the dog!" he chuckled and I joined in. Tyler's laugh had always been contagious. I didn't let it show but his dog comment kind of hurt. Since I first turned I had gotten so used to everyone being so positive about it. I guess I forgot what the rest of the world might think.

I also didn't know how much I had hurt Hamish.