Hot tub talk (part four)

((Finally everyone was settled into their rooms, Ukraine and Canada were in the room directly across from Russia and America.
Then Germany and Poland were in the room next to Russia and America.
Then japan and SK were sharing a room but they were just best friends.
Anywayssss now to the story!))

America walked over from the window to the bed and immediately laid down diagonally
Taking up the whole bed basically.
Russia scoffed coming over America's head looking down at him, America opened his eyes to see a russia that looked like he was about to beat his ass. "Hehe" America nervously laughed. He immediately got up and russia sat down and sighed. "I have to share a car seat and a room with you. Damn".
"I guess theres no escaping me ruski~" America says as he looks for the tv remote.
Russia looks away from him with a blushed face "заткнись". America stops looking around and the floor and looks at russia then noticed he wasn't comfortable. He walks over to him "hey ruski you good?" He says as he approaches the Russian. "Yeah I I'm good just leave me alone, I have a headache" russia said somehow knowing that Ame was wasn't going to leave him alone. But to his surprise he did. He sat on the bed and played on his phone with his his headphones on. Russia sides his ushanka over his eyes, and wonders why he has a headache. He drank some vodka earlier but he always does that.. then he thought and thought and couldn't think of what it was.
All this thinking was making it worse, so he laid down. America noticed and smiled lightly. At this point he was staring at him. Russia pushed the ushanka out of one of his eyes and opened it. He gave a smug look at Ame, Ame jumped and immediately looked in the other direction. His face beat red. Russia silently laughed then put the ushanka back over his eyes. "Dork" rus thought. Then he fell asleep.

-Time skip-

America taps russia on the shoulder a couple times trying to get him to wake up.
Russia wakes up takes his hat off of his head and looks at Ame. "What in Блядь do you want".
"I want to go swimming" America says.
Russia rushes to look at the window and sees its dark outside." How long was I out Ame?!"
"I-uh maybe 4 hours??" Ame says rubbing the back of his neck looking away from Russia.
"Блядь..ok uh like in 5?" Russia says stretching is arms. America nods and then he goes to his phone and plug it in.
"Hey Ame, what time is it?" Russia says as America is holding is plunged in phone.
"Like, 10:46?" America says
"Блядь, are you serious that late?" Russia says as he puts his ushanka back on.
"Yeah I guess so, anyways I'll be in the bathroom putting my suit on."
Russia nods and thinks that he might as well do the same. He goes through his bag and takes of his shirt then russia undid his belt then America opens the bathroom door "hey rus-oOO SORRY!" America says as he slams the bathroom the door. "I'm just shirtless Ame-" russia says through the door.
"I-I was in a moment of shock t-that's all! Just ugh tell me when your done" America says covering his face that was beat red.
Russia shrugs and takes off his pants then puts on his swimming trunks. "I'm done" russia says at the bathroom door. Then Russia sees the door open to an embarrassed America.
He was covering his face keeping Russia out of his sight as he makes his way across the room the the door. Russia starts laughing putting his hands on his knees wheezing.
"What is so funny?!"America says flustered
"PHAHAG you are hysterical!" Russia says still laughing "America leaves with his face so red it almost matches the stripes on his face.
"Wait-pfff" russia says running to the door still giggling. He opens to door and follows Ame down the haul. They quietly made their way down the stairs. "Oh! There was a bar upstairs, hold on ruski!" America says as he runs back up the stairs. Russia leans against the rim of the stairs rolling his eyes, starting to get a little cold in this big house with close to nothing on.
America comes around the corner of the stairs and gets to russia. "Here!" America says as he hands him a bottle of vodka. "Heh, thanks, I'm gonna need this if I'm gonna be around you all night" russia says in a teasing tone. America playfully punched russia in the arm "shut up!I'm not that bad!" America says loudly as they start to make their way down the stairs. Russia puts his finger over America's mouth."shhh and yes you are" russia whispers. America shivered from his heavy accent and blushed madly. Russia giggles then gets to the end of the stairs then America get to the end right after him. They walk over to the giant glass sliding doors. America impatiently grabs the handle and opens it. America feels the warm summer air breeze against his skin. He walks out and looks at the pool that had colored lights on."woah, this is fucking dope" America said as he ran over to the hot tub. Russia walked out with a remote he found " I think this is for the hot tub." He put the bottle of vodka in between is arm and closes the door. He made this way over to America waiting for Russia. Russia got to the hot tub "well, what are you waiting for?"
"You, duh" America says as he pulls up his sun glasses. Russia shrugs then gets it, it was cold.
"ебать(the fuck)??" Russia says as he gets stiff.
America steps in "THE HELL?? It's fucking cold"America says "woah really I didn't know!" Russia says sarcastically. "Shut up." America says as he crosses his arms. Russia sets his vodka on the rim of the tub that a had cup holder. He looked at the remote then pressed a button that looked like heat button. He then set the remote down then grabbed the vodka and started drinking, and America did the same with his beer that he got. "Woah, russia it's getting warm!" America says "да, it's the remote I found."
After a while of it heating up it was fully warm.
And America and Russia are kinda drunk.
"Ah~" America says as he seeps into the water.
"Hey ame-" russia asks
"Um?" America says his glasses slide a bit off his face.
"Why do you wear your glasses all the fucking time? Now for example" Russia says as he smirks.
"Uh- I- cause they look cool?" America says nervously. "дерьмо(bullshit)." Russia says as he gets up and reaches for America's glasses.
America slaps Russia's hand away from hi faces. "Playing hard to get?" Russia says hoping to make America embarrassed. It worked.
Russia straddled the smaller country and slowly held his face, America was at a loss for words and almost went along with it then Russia snatched the glasses off his face.
"RUSSIA NO-" America says panicked
"Pfff calm down Ame" russia says as he puts the glasses on" wOAH- either these are really dirty or...." russia says.
"ARE THESE PRESCRIPTION?!" Russia says in shock. "Just give them back russia!!" America says reaching for them like a child having something waved above their head.
"Dude you are blindddd pahahah!" Russia says dying laughing. Russia then takes the glasses off to see America's beautiful different colored eyes. He stairs at his eyes in shock with his face getting flustered. He looks at America then noticed that he looked like he was about to cry.
"Ame-" russia says in sympathy.
America then snatched his glasses out of Russia's hand and puts them on.
They both stay silent for a couple minutes until russia breaks the silence. "Look Ame I'm sorry, if you Uh- if you want you can try on my ushanka if you want" russia says as he takes it off and hands it to America. America looks at him then takes his hat trying not to get it wet, he looks at it the puts it on. "Woah it's really warm" America says. Russia thought America looked really cute with his hat on cause it was a little to big for him. "Hey Ame, your, your eyes are really Uh nice, or like pretty." Russia having stumbling over his words, one because he was drunk, two cause he was embarrassed.
America smiles then covers his face in Russia's ushanka in embarrassment. Russia couldn't help but chuckle and blush at the Americans actions.
".... thanks." America said underneath his hat.
"Yeah, no problem" russia said as he drank the last bit of vodka in the bottle. Then America got up and straddled russia, he then took the hat off and put it on russia. Russia's face is beat red and America then looked at russia and slid his glasses down to where you can see his eyes.
"My eyes like you too~" America says, then he gets up and sits next to russia instead of across. yup I'm way to drunk, this is a dream. Russia thinks to himself.
But fuck he's cute..