Laying awake (part one)

America's POV:
It's finally summer, nice hot weather.
But I was in my room, bored as hell. It's summer why am I in my room all alone.
I get on my phone and look at messages to see if anyone wants to go swimming with me when I see a text that I missed from japan.
"Huh, I wonder why I didn't see this"
I click on it then see that it was an invitation! For a little road trip and we were going to stay at a REALLY nice house! I jump up in excitement, then saw that she sent that an hour ago, and text
"Omg hell yeah! I'll go!"
She quickly texts back saying "I knew you would >:)"
So that was that, she sent me the info and she said that it was in 2 days.
~Time skip~
That night I could not sleep! I was thinking about who was going to be there, maybe russia will be there... I have a bit of a crush if that's what you'll call it.. but anYWAY I start thinking of clothes and stuff then I thought what if I went shopping with japan? I asked her over text and didn't really expect a response because of how late at night it was. But I was so excited.

(Another time skip)
The next day i went shopping with japan, I mainly needed swimming trunks and a couple other things.  I got an American flag bathing suit then a black pair. After shopping for hours I leave japan and head back home to pack my qthings, after all we are leaving early in the morning so I had to get ready.
My stuff is finally all packed. I get my pjs on the hop in bed. I stare up at the ceiling just thinking about the possibilities of the next week.
Then I start to drift to sleep..

To be continued~~

Sorry it's really quick it's kinda an introduction to that story. Oh also! THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 1k reads!!!! AhhhhhhHHH THANK UUU