15 minutes in heaven//RusAme Collage AU( ANNOUNCEMENT)

Collage Au!
Ame POV:
I was in my dorm room with a Canada and he was with Ukraine, they were snuggling on his bed. Man I was proud for my bro but, they made me feel so, lonely and sad. But I try and be happy for them, and instead of me saying something i text japan
>hey
>Hellooooo what's up homo
>wow thanks🙄 anyway wyd
>just setting up for a party later
>Oo a party is it in your dorm?
>yeah but later at 7 you can come then;p
>oh nice well I will be there
>nice! Invite a lot of people
>Mk bye
>byeeeeee

I put down my phone and look at Canada and Ukraine and ask them "you wanna go to Japan's dorm for a party later?"
"Um" the two boys look at each other, Ukraine looked like he wanted to go but Canadas face said different.
"Yes" Ukraine said while at the same time Canada said "no"
They both look at each other and Ukraine does
A pouty face, Canada quickly caves in and says yes. I looked at my phone again and texted almost everyone in my contacts to come and invite their friends.

Time skip~~
Rus POV
I was walking behind Ukraine and Canada, my brother Ukraine invited me to Japan's party thing, tbh I'm just going for the alcohol.
Oh yeah and America was there too, he was talking to Canada. I didn't really listen cause i didn't care. But I mean I did kinda listen cause I only kinda cared because it Ame was in the conversation, and for some reason I can never truly ignore him. But we finally make it to Japan's dorm room, and hell there are a lot of people, it made me instantly regret letting Ukraine take me. Music was blaring and people were crowded together and drinking like it was the end of the world. Ame immediately separated to go drink with his many friends. He has a lot of friends, hints why he doesn't talk to me.. wait why do I care? I always think about him and I really don't know why, I don't even talk to him that much. I consider leaving right then and there but I saw Germany across the room by the alcohol. I make my way over to him, hardly making through the crowd. I finally get over to him and he hands me a vodka bottle "wow it's almost like you know me" he chuckles and we just start talking for a bit then a little bit later Poland comes from beside Germany and raps his arms around him and snuggles him, it couldn't help but make me feel a little bit lonely and almost sad but I ignore it and look around and see Ame having the time of his life. Go figure. He is always happy.
No one POV:
Germany catches Rus looking at Ame
"You like him?" He said
"Wha- no ew no" russia said shaking his head and sticking out his Tongue.
"You know you like him" Poland said smirking.
"Oh shut up both of you" russia said as he took a swig of vodka. Then at that moment Ame came around them grabbed Russia's wrist and ran away with him, and Germany and Poland gave Russia a smirking look looking like they said "ok sure"and Russia just sent back a pissed Embarrassed look.
Russia didn't even have time to respond to Ames actions.
/////////////////////////
HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't finished this one I have a big story project planed!! So pls stay tuned, and some of the stories will be like this one and a bunch of games and junk so yeah!

Edit:Also I'm going to change the cover to fit the new story!