Truth or dare?

Like I said this is made totally IRONICALLY
Also I know the title is truth or dare but it's really drink or dare so yeah :,))
They way it works is to where if you get a dare, you do the dare that's it. But if you choose truth then you also have to take a shot. AND DONT FEEL BAD IF YOU ENJOY it I'm makin fun of y'all if you like it

America POV
Truth or dare, the perfect game to play to hit on your crush with out them totally having a clue that you truly like them.
It's also the game that everyone agreed to play at our little hang out with Germany, Russia, South Korea , Japan, Canada, Poland, and Ukraine. It's all good and dandy, we watched some movies, listed to some of our favorite songs. Though most everyone only liked the song that they played besides Japan, she was really liking the k-pop that South Korea played.
Anyways we started playing some stupid games then truth or dare quickly rose up in the conversation and then added alcohol into the mix. Man what is better, truth or dare with intoxication. Well actually there was one thing better. McDonald's😩👊 oh and Russia. Ok but Russia is a fuckin hottie 🥵  but of course my gay ass if gonna fall for him. But drunk Russia was the best bitch to be around, for some reason I love his stubbornness drunk or not.
No ones POV
"Ame" Canada Said snapping America out of his thoughts. He was caught with his head leaning on his hand eyes closed blushing, thinking about Russia.
"Ah! Oh um waz up" ame said trying to brush it off.
"Ha loser" Russia said under his breath scoffing barely being heard.
"Are we gonna start Orr" Ukraine asked
All of them got up from the couch in the living room and sat in a relatively big circle on the floor amongst them.
"ok the real question is who's gonna start?" Japan asks curiously.
With dead silence for a good 10 seconds America offers "yeah I'll go"
"Ok truth or dare?" Japan asks as she looks over at America.
He thought dare was a good idea
"Dare"
"Ummm"japan replies "I dare you to prank call your dad"
"The UK?" America says already giggling.
"Ame I wouldn't.." Canada tells him
"It's fine" Ame says pulling out his phone getting his contact up.
His phone is ringing waiting for the UK to pick up.
"America? What is it" the UK says on the other side of the line.
"Uhh dad, I'm gay" America not being able to keep a straight face with Japan losing it and South Korea and Ukraine giggling.
" I know" the UK shortly replies.
Everyone is silent. America's smile quickly dropped along with everyone else smiling.
America said I'm gay ironically playing off the fact he actually is gay. With everyone still in shock, as if it was planed, everyone started laughing at the same time. America's face went bright red. Everyone was uncontrollably laughing their asses off. Russia stopped uncontrollably laughing to spit out the sentence "hahahhh nice joke Ame"
America crossed his arms and looked away.
Russia looked at him gently and smiled while everyone else was wheezing.
Rus POV
ok but why the fuck am I falling for this loser. Is it the alcohol? Cause fuck that stuff is strong, do I actually like him?
What ever.
It's nothing.
~Time skippy thing~
Ame POV
We were almost an hour in the game and everyone had some or a lot of alcohol. Germany was tipsy along with South Korea. Japan was also tipsy but was only a little more than Germany. And everyone else was drunk. Surprisingly Canada was drunk and so was his boyfriend Ukraine. And Russia, POUNDED. And I was close to pounded, because I was avoiding doing dares so I didn't have to do something with Russia just in case a cause everyone fucking liked messing with me.
"America, truth or dare" Germany asked me
"Uh dare!" I had not done a dare in a while, so I thought it was fitting, cause I was scarred by my first dare.😪
Germany thought I was gonna choose truth so he was a little unprepared. South Korea sparked then whispered to japan and she 
j um p e d. She quickly ran over to Germany and tell him. She smirked when she was finished and Germany blushed and some how I was scared of what she said. Germany looked embarrassed so he asked if japan wanted to say it. Japan stood up and looked at me and pointed
"I dare u to sit on Russia's lap."😼
"Aw what the fuck japan." Russia said in protest.
"Well there is no turning back now bitches" South Korea said.
no ones POV
Ame stood up walking over to Russia.
"Ame, your for real doing this" Russia said
"Welp issa dare gotta do it" America said
"Fuck all of you" Russia said looking away leaning back.
America walked over and slowly sat down on Russia's Crossed legs.
America blushed and was tense, and russia was too drunk to yell about how uncomfortable America's ass was on his crotch.
After about and 20 minutes later and serval shots later, russia and America were really comfortable.
At one point Russia wrapped his arms around America and they were both so drunk they kinda had no idea while Russia was resting his head on America's shoulder.
Of course japan noticed but she enjoyed it so she didn't say nothin.
It wasn't long until russia fell asleep with his arms around Ame with his head laying on the back of America's neck.
Then Germany dipped cause he was a sleepy boi, along with Poland. So they just stopped the game and left Canada and Ukraine on the couch snuggling. And Russia and America snuggled on the floor. Russia 🥄ing america.
Time skip shakakksks
America woke up and saw rus behind him as sat up, then the hands around his waist pulled him back to the ground.
"OoF!"
After sitting awake while russia was 🥄ing him he heard whimpers.
"What the fu-" Ame said under his breath
He felt the arms get tighter around him and rus making more and more noises.
"Rus, are u awake?" He whispers
"A- am e"
"Rus??"
Russia was heating up and moaning now.
" Rus should I be worried?"
America felt somin poking at his ass.
"Oh f U C K N AH" America says trying to escape Russia's grasp, but damn he is strong.
So all he could do was except his fate.
America tried squirming to wake him, and surprisingly he did.
"Ame, what the f-" russia says still half asleep
" YOU WERE TRING TO FUCK ME IN UR SLEEP u hoe"
"The fuck?" Still half drunk, russia replies.
Ok well now that ur awake I can use the bathroom.
America gets up and heads towards the bathroom when russia comes up behind him and puts his hand in America's back pocket of his jeans,
"Tf Rus, I didn't know you were so clingy😏"
Russia knew that Ame liked him so why not mess with him after all they both liked each other.

To be continued~